Minecraft friends...

Discus and support Minecraft friends... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am 20 and looking for other ppl to play minecraft with, survival or creative. Must be 15 or over :p 9576ffcc-d4e8-4382-ab85-7ebb59a51899 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I RogueReaper I, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Minecraft friends...

I am 20 and looking for other ppl to play minecraft with, survival or creative. Must be 15 or over Minecraft friends... :p

:)

I RogueReaper I, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Need pro minecraft friends!

Minecraft is way funner with friends so please send me a friends request to play minecraft.

GamerTag:

GamerExpert70, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Heath6McKgn
    Heath6McKgn Guest
    Minecraft play with Minecraft xboxone edition

can you play against friends that have Xbox one edition of Minecraft and a friend has Minecraft the new one?

Heath6McKgn, Feb 17, 2014
  4. gds1972 Win User

Can’t connect to friend’s world:

Hi

Is your friend trying to use "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or the version just called "Minecraft" , If your friend trying to use the one called "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" I don't believe this version is able to join your Minecraft world.
  5. Noah H. Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

Also when my friends are playing Minecaft it says my friends are not playing Minecraft. I have them as a friend and they have me as a friend, when they are playing Minecraft, their name does not show up in the friends tab. I need help.

- Thanks, Noah
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

minecraft better together

Sorry to hear you're having issues playing Minecraft with your friend between console and pc. Does your friend have the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft?
  7. DanielKing221 Win User

Minecraft cross-platform

Hi there!

Make sure that you have "Minecraft" on your Xbox one console or "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition" on your PC in order to be able to play with your friend. If you have "Minecraft: Xbox One edition", then you can go to the store and download "Minecraft" to play
    with your friends :)
  8. jacki614 Win User

Minecraft

--- looking for minecrafting friends
Thema:

Minecraft friends...

1. Minecraft friends... - Similar Threads - Minecraft friends

2. When joining friends on Xbox one minecraft it gets stuck on an infinite locating server screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When joining friends on Xbox one minecraft it gets stuck on an infinite locating server screen: Whenever i try to join a friend it has an infinite loading screen that says locating server. I have checked me and my friends nat status, reinstalled the game and so has my friend. What can i do...
  3. cant join friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join friends minecraft world: so i can actually join my friends minecraft world but it doesnt show on the friends page. they can invite me and i can join that way but it doesnt show on the joinable cross platform friends...
  4. My friends can't join my minecraft pe world

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friends can't join my minecraft pe world: My nintendo switch friends can't join my minecraft pe World. But i can join their worlds fe984533-d38e-4c3f-a2cc-6880fbcba94e
  5. Cant find cross play privacy setting so i cant play minecraft with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find cross play privacy setting so i cant play minecraft with friends.: Im trying to play minecraft with my friends and they are both on xbox but im on PS4 and it isnt working because it is saying "You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  6. Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft: Hi there, I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version of Minecraft (me on PC and them on PS4) and...
  7. Joining a friend to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joining a friend to play Minecraft: My son wants to play with his friend. We have invited him to the game, but Microsoft says not settings of Minecraft don't allow. We have relaxed the parent setings so not sure why not allowed....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!: Hi! It says that "cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up" please help thanks! :D 469017c7-930d-4c75-a0c0-706069bc2e15
  9. Не подключается к другу в minecraft[Not connecting to a friend in minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не подключается к другу в minecraft[Not connecting to a friend in minecraft]: Здравствуйте, я с другом играем в майнкрафт, но я на пк а он на пс4. Ко мне он может подключится, а я к нему - нет. При заходе к нему в мир просто пишет "Не удалось подключится". Что делать?...
  10. Cross Platform Friends option not showing in Minecraft for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform Friends option not showing in Minecraft for Xbox: Hi, I have Minecraft on my Xbox, and I'm signed in with an adult profile with a Microsoft account. The settings to allow multiplayer and cross platform friends are set to Allow, as are all the...