MineCraft Friends

Discus and support MineCraft Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for people to play games with lik forza motorsports 4 minecraft or call of duty 2bac2595-98bb-4b40-a293-8257b28c31ae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTEAM KOBRAx, May 28, 2014.

1. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest

MineCraft Friends

looking for people to play games with lik forza motorsports 4 minecraft or call of duty

:)

xTEAM KOBRAx, May 28, 2014
  2. Need pro minecraft friends!

Minecraft is way funner with friends so please send me a friends request to play minecraft.

GamerTag:

GamerExpert70, May 28, 2014
  3. Heath6McKgn
    Heath6McKgn Guest
    Minecraft play with Minecraft xboxone edition

can you play against friends that have Xbox one edition of Minecraft and a friend has Minecraft the new one?

Heath6McKgn, May 28, 2014
  4. MineCraft Friends

you might get better luck posting in those specific forums.

Spike68-11F12E56-F84E-4CF0-A409-79EE0294994A, Jun 15, 2014
  5. gds1972 Win User

Can’t connect to friend’s world:

Hi

Is your friend trying to use "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or the version just called "Minecraft" , If your friend trying to use the one called "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" I don't believe this version is able to join your Minecraft world.
  6. Noah H. Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

Also when my friends are playing Minecaft it says my friends are not playing Minecraft. I have them as a friend and they have me as a friend, when they are playing Minecraft, their name does not show up in the friends tab. I need help.

- Thanks, Noah
  7. DanielKing221 Win User

Minecraft cross-platform

Hi there!

Make sure that you have "Minecraft" on your Xbox one console or "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition" on your PC in order to be able to play with your friend. If you have "Minecraft: Xbox One edition", then you can go to the store and download "Minecraft" to play
    with your friends :)
  8. Shadowskill08 Win User

minecraft better together

Sorry to hear you're having issues playing Minecraft with your friend between console and pc. Does your friend have the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft?
  9. jacki614 Win User

Minecraft

--- looking for minecrafting friends
Thema:

MineCraft Friends

1. MineCraft Friends - Similar Threads - MineCraft Friends

2. Can’t join my friends on Minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join my friends on Minecraft pe: My minecraft pe is set where i cant join relms nor can i join my friends. My friends and i are using the same platform and also connected to the same wifi but it says that microsoft account is set...
  3. I can’t join my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends minecraft world: I play on my Ipad/Iphone depending on where I am and my friends play on various different devices such as playstation, xbox or pc bedrock edition. Were all on the same version of minecraft and i...
  4. cant join friends minecraft server cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join friends minecraft server cross platform: when my friend on switch tries to invite me to her server, the invite does not come up on my PC. if i am on my switch or xbox one, the invite comes through. i can invite her on my PC but no...
  5. Minecraft won't let me join my friend's world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me join my friend's world.: I have been trying to go in to the world repeatedly and it would not work no matter how many times I did. This problem has been occurring since I downloaded Minecraft. My friend would appear...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Friends Worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Friends Worlds: Hello there :), I am having an issue joining my friend's worlds. I have seen other posts regarding this issue on different forums, but have not found a solution that works for my situation, so I...
  7. I can not join my friends specific Minecraft world. HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not join my friends specific Minecraft world. HELP: After about 2 days of trying I have not been able to join a specific world belonging to my friend on MC Xbox. I can join my friends other worlds except a specific world. I was able to play on the...
  8. Minecraft friends list goes blank after 10 minutes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends list goes blank after 10 minutes?: My kids are playing with their friends. Several are on Xbox, a few are on Ipads, and others are on PCs. We have 2 accounts, and after 10 minutes or so one of the two accounts goes blank and all...
  9. I cant have friends on xbox live and Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant have friends on xbox live and Minecraft bedrock: I tried following the directions it gave me and it led me back to where I started and still not being able to have friends, I created my account to play with friends but I cant friend other...
  10. Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]: Hi there, Whenever i join my friend's realm, it says no one else is online, even if others are online. When i join, it doesn't say i join from my friend's perspective. Any help?...