MineCraft Friends

Discus and support MineCraft Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for people to play games with lik forza motorsports 4 minecraft or call of duty 2bac2595-98bb-4b40-a293-8257b28c31ae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTEAM KOBRAx, May 28, 2014.

1. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest

MineCraft Friends

looking for people to play games with lik forza motorsports 4 minecraft or call of duty

:)

xTEAM KOBRAx, May 28, 2014
  2. Need pro minecraft friends!

Minecraft is way funner with friends so please send me a friends request to play minecraft.

GamerTag:

GamerExpert70, May 28, 2014
  3. Heath6McKgn
    Heath6McKgn Guest
    Minecraft play with Minecraft xboxone edition

can you play against friends that have Xbox one edition of Minecraft and a friend has Minecraft the new one?

Heath6McKgn, May 28, 2014
  4. MineCraft Friends

you might get better luck posting in those specific forums.

Spike68-11F12E56-F84E-4CF0-A409-79EE0294994A, Jun 15, 2014
  5. gds1972 Win User

Can’t connect to friend’s world:

Hi

Is your friend trying to use "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or the version just called "Minecraft" , If your friend trying to use the one called "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" I don't believe this version is able to join your Minecraft world.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

minecraft better together

Sorry to hear you're having issues playing Minecraft with your friend between console and pc. Does your friend have the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft?
  7. jacki614 Win User

Minecraft

--- looking for minecrafting friends
  8. xX Jeremey Xx Win User

looking for Minecraft friends on the xbox

looking for minecraft friends!
  9. SoCo Rider Win User

Looking for Minecraft Xbox360 Friends

Looking for Minecraft friends ..
Thema:

MineCraft Friends

1. MineCraft Friends - Similar Threads - MineCraft Friends

2. Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...: Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never happened before????? 2217a490-7ffa-436b-82bb-7797329d50b3
  3. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  4. My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...: Basically I had a friend come over and we played minecraft on our world that he hosted, (he created the world on his console a while back) and we had a bunch of progress, yet when he got back to...
  5. "Friends of Friends" to "Friends only" in Minecraft for XboX 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Friends of Friends" to "Friends only" in Minecraft for XboX 1: My son has a child account, and I have set his content and privacy restrictions mostly to friends and/or everyone. But in Minecraft, when he is playing in a server world, friends of friends are...
  6. Minecraft giving a world to friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft giving a world to friend: Hello all, my friend made a Minecraft world on his xbox, i can only join the world when he is on it. The problem is he doesn’t play much. Is there any way he can send me the world so i can be the...
  7. I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one: When I'm in the Minecraft home screen and scroll over to the friends tab, I can see my friend playing Minecraft, but when I click to join I always get the error message "Unable to connect." What's...
  8. can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft: me and my girlfriend have been playing minecraft version v1.12.0 on our xbox ones but i moved to college and we tried connecting again and we cant play on our worlds together it says unable to...
  9. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...