Minecraft game did not Migrate with my account

Discus and support Minecraft game did not Migrate with my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, for a couple months Minecraft was fine and I could play it as I usually would. Now, I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JustQurious, Aug 6, 2022.

1. JustQurious
    JustQurious Guest

When I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, for a couple months Minecraft was fine and I could play it as I usually would. Now, I don't know how many months after that, I've signed into the Minecraft Launcher and on Minecraft.net but both say that I have not bought the game and need to purchase it. I also have the receipt for my game in my emails so I can confirm that I actually bought the game. I've spent a bit of money on my Minecraft account on Lunar Client and on a couple servers so buying the game again would not make sense since I'd be losing all of the stuff I have on servers and just on my account in general. I just want to know where my Minecraft went so I can play with friends again dude.

:)

JustQurious, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may have used the wrong Microsoft account.

Kindly sign in to this link and validate if you can see the license for the game. If it’s not showing up please use all Microsoft accounts that you own. Here you go:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile

You can also check this link for your reference: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. TheGREATArchy Win User

Mojang Account Migration Issue

Hello Francia,

I am afraid that this did not resolve my issue. I am unsure what you mean when you say to manage my Microsoft account. This account I am replying on and the account I wish to migrate are separate, one being a Mojang account only for Minecraft. I wish to migrate my Minecraft account into a Microsoft one so I do not need to purchase Minecraft again.

4. Jesse E' Win User

Paid games not transferring to new pc

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

What Minecraft version is that? Did you migrate the Minecraft account to a Microsoft account?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

I bought minecraft from Microsoft but I can't migrate

So you purchased Minecraft with your Mojang account, right? Then you migrated to a Microsoft account?

Did you received the confirmation email about the migration process on your Microsoft account?
  6. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Bonjour and Hello!

I hope it's okay if I reply this in English, you can maybe use a translator.

Did you try the Merge feature on MineCraft?
    It's best to read further information about it: Merging Minecraft Accounts.

Also, by reading further:
    What will happen to my Mojang account after I migrate to a Microsoft account?

You won't need it anymore! After migrating you'll use your Microsoft account to log in to the Minecraft Launcher to play the game and log in to minecraft.net to manage your settings.

So perhaps try the Microsoft account.

Hope this works!
    Sparrow
Thema:

1. Minecraft game did not Migrate with my account - Similar Threads - Minecraft game did

2. Minecraft needs game pass to play but I already own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft needs game pass to play but I already own the game.: I have had minecraft (xbox bedrock editon) since the original xb1 version was discontinued, as of two days ago it tells me that I need game pass to play it again or buy the game despite me owning...
  3. Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I...: Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I fix this? I don't want to purchase it again. We originally purchased the Starter Pack in January 2022....
  4. migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game: pretty much what the title implies I have access to the non java edition but it says I need to buy the java edition again b815d53c-b5df-4515-8f6c-0d7f52a431f9
  5. Minecraft not working - Gaming Services glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not working - Gaming Services glitch: When I try to open Minecraft, it opens gaming services. I tried the repair/restart thing in my apps, but it did not work. This seems like a common issue. Does anyone know a fix?...
  6. Game keeps signing me out and the password doesn't work to get back in. (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game keeps signing me out and the password doesn't work to get back in. (Minecraft): Hello my game keeps signing me out and when I try to sign back in the password I know is right doesn't work, the game tech support told me to contact here because I might need verification for my...
  7. Minecraft suddenly says I don't own the game (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft suddenly says I don't own the game (PC): Hi -- We have owned minecraft for at least a decade, purchased on PC. Migration successful and have been playing. Yesterday went to log in and it says we don't own the game anymore. Tried signing...
  8. Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...: As the title suggests, I got xbox one edition in about 2017 on disc, is there any way that I can get the newer minecraft for free as I had the older version? Doesn't matter if I can't just wanting...
  9. Purchased 3 months Gold last June 2017 promotion Minecraft Bundle Did not receive the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 months Gold last June 2017 promotion Minecraft Bundle Did not receive the game.: ive contacted chat on forum sevral times they keep sending me here had 2 wait 2 months to find out i still dont have it i was told id get it 31st of july but nope not happy...
  10. did not receive minecraft game when i purchase 1 year xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not receive minecraft game when i purchase 1 year xbox live: hi i purchase my 1year xbox live on june 20 when it had a promotion for a free minecraft game i call in and told to wait till july 20 for the game its july 24 i kinda knew wasnt right but i waited...