Minecraft game pass

Discus and support Minecraft game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently installed the minecraft version of the game pass, I hadn't played for a long time. Considering this, do I have the better together version?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JessRocket, Aug 14, 2019.

1. JessRocket
    JessRocket Guest

Minecraft game pass

I recently installed the minecraft version of the game pass, I hadn't played for a long time. Considering this, do I have the better together version? And could I play with windows 10 friends?

Thanks.

:)

JessRocket, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Anne Win Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Minecraft

Minecraft is not with the PC game pass, but it would be nice
  4. Pain130798 Win User

Minecraft vs. Game pass?

you need to buy minecraft for xbox one, it is not the same as the xbox 360, or you can buy the game pass to play it, because minecraft is in it
  5. Wolfboy Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Not all games have a pc version that could be ported to play in game pass
    Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

Minecraft game pass

1. Minecraft game pass - Similar Threads - Minecraft game pass

2. Minecraft gaming issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft gaming issue: Hello, My sons are trying to play/enter a realm in minecraft but a message keeps appearing that says "because of the way your system is set up..." they can't get in.?? We have looked at the...
  3. Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...: This has been happening for a while now, on my old Xbox one and my Xbox one S. Basically, whenever I get off Minecraft to go play something else, it doesn't start and just makes me restart the...
  4. Minecraft/Halo Zombie Clone Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft/Halo Zombie Clone Game: Does anyone remember an indie-type game on xbox 360 that was similar to both Halo and Minecraft. It was a shooter game, but it had blocks like minecraft. Also, the main theme of it was an...
  5. Minecraft LAN game not working between XBOX ones.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft LAN game not working between XBOX ones.: In our home we have 1 Xbox One, 1 Xbox One S, iPads, Android Tablets, and Windows 10 PCs. We wanted to have one big family adventure in Minecraft but ran into difficulty joining worlds. If I...
  6. como reparar 0x800705aa que aparecio when Insider cut my game Minecraft ahora no puedo...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    como reparar 0x800705aa que aparecio when Insider cut my game Minecraft ahora no puedo...: como reparar 0x800705aa que aparecio when Insider cut my game Minecraft ahora no puedo jugar [how to repair 0x800705aa ...] Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game: After checking this forum, where I read that you could reinstall the game and not lose anything (unless you deleted things manually in the game, which I didn't), I uninstalled the game and then...
  8. Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate: Why is Minecraft never joining Game Pass Ultimate? The game is already years old and still very expensive, they could at least deploy the initial package on Game Pass. I have the media version for...
  9. Minecraft vs. Game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft vs. Game pass?: We recently replaced our 360 with a One. We’ve been using all of our old 360 games and had a 30 day free trial to Game Pass. Today our Game Pass expored and now we cant play Minecraft. I get told...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition with Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition with Game Pass: I was wondering if this was doable as Game Pass already has Minecraft, it would be sensible to add Minecraft Windows 10 edition, because you can use the Game Pass on a PC too....