Minecraft game pass

Discus and support Minecraft game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently installed the minecraft version of the game pass, I hadn't played for a long time. Considering this, do I have the better together version?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JessRocket, Aug 14, 2019.

1. JessRocket
    JessRocket Guest

Minecraft game pass

I recently installed the minecraft version of the game pass, I hadn't played for a long time. Considering this, do I have the better together version? And could I play with windows 10 friends?

Thanks.

:)

JessRocket, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Anne Win Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Minecraft

Minecraft is not with the PC game pass, but it would be nice
  4. Lavindathar Win User

Best games to play with preschoolers

Probably Minecraft tbh.

Or something like Riverbond (on game pass)
  5. Pain130798 Win User

Minecraft vs. Game pass?

you need to buy minecraft for xbox one, it is not the same as the xbox 360, or you can buy the game pass to play it, because minecraft is in it
  6. Wolfboy Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Not all games have a pc version that could be ported to play in game pass
    Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
Thema:

Minecraft game pass

1. Minecraft game pass - Similar Threads - Minecraft game pass

2. Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game: So one day when I was going to record a minecraft video I opened minecraft and was greeted by a buy full version button. I clicked on the button and it showed me two options (buy starter...
  3. Can't join minecraft multiplayer games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't join minecraft multiplayer games: Been playing for a while. There are no errors before in playing multiplayer in minecraft. As long as I have internet and friends in xbox live, i can easily enter their server I had to go back to...
  4. Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft: Every time i go to the marketplace and try to purchase anything, the screen will darken and show the prompt “this shouldnt take long” or it will pull up the xbox prompt to make the purchase and...
  5. Minecraft game saves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game saves.: So I own two xboxs because of common business trips. My son who plays minecraft quite often with me to stay in touch. We had put in hours of work with him and a few friends. Making a massive...
  6. Gaming on PC (Minecraft for Win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming on PC (Minecraft for Win10): When I brought minecraft:java it also came with Mine-craft for win-10...... problem is I can't remember the Microsoft account I used to redeemed the code with... so is there a way to recovery it?...
  7. Minecraft Realm - Owner but no game options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm - Owner but no game options: Hello, Two month ago, I started a minecraft realm on the windows 10 app. When I started I could change my gamerules from the menu (settings ingame or the edit button from menu). Recently, those...
  8. Minecraft vs. Game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft vs. Game pass?: We recently replaced our 360 with a One. We’ve been using all of our old 360 games and had a 30 day free trial to Game Pass. Today our Game Pass expored and now we cant play Minecraft. I get told...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition with Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition with Game Pass: I was wondering if this was doable as Game Pass already has Minecraft, it would be sensible to add Minecraft Windows 10 edition, because you can use the Game Pass on a PC too....