Minecraft gamertag issue

Discus and support Minecraft gamertag issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have changed my gamertag from formerly ‘misofab’ to ‘’. However, when i logged back in via xbox live it had shown my old gamertag instead of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by shhirin, Jul 25, 2019.

1. shhirin
    shhirin Guest

Minecraft gamertag issue

I have changed my gamertag from formerly ‘misofab’ to ‘’. However, when i logged back in via xbox live it had shown my old gamertag instead of my changed one. I have not found any Q&A on this matter. I have tried logging in and logging out.

:)

shhirin, Jul 25, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Minecraft gamertag issue

Hello shhirin!

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your Microsoft account and see what is the current official status of your Gamertag is
    and when it was last changed.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. shhirin Win User

Minecraft gamertag issue

I changed my gamertag nearly 3 months ago now, still not fixed :/
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft gamertag issue

Hello Shhirin,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. How long ago did you change your gamer tag? I personally changed mine about a week ago, and it took a day to change on all platforms.

Where have you checked your profile? If you haven't already, check
    Xbox.com
    or an xbox console/PC app. Let us know if you see your new gamer tag there.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Minecraft gamertag issue

Have you tried to remove your account?
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
Thema:

Minecraft gamertag issue

1. Minecraft gamertag issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft gamertag issue

2. Minecraft gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft gamertag: It won't let me change my gamertag on my NINTENDO SWITCH after I signed into minecraft *for the category stuff there were no switch stuff so I picked xbox and games but that's not my issue atm...
  3. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Gamertag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Gamertag change: I recently got Minecraft on Switch and realized that once I logged in, my gamer tag was randomly generated. I looked online for how to fix it and found some forums on this site, but the links in...
  4. My gamertag in Minecraft isn’t right

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamertag in Minecraft isn’t right: I got given an auto-generated gamertag when signing up in minecraft (Pocket edition) as everyone does because to sign up I made an account. I then didn’t edit my auto-generated gamertag...
  5. Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: I recently got Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) for the first time on my Switch and when I created a Microsoft account for it, it gave me an auto-generated username that I would like to change. I have...
  6. GAMERTAG MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERTAG MINECRAFT: I need help because i try to play toXBOX ONE S with my friends that play on PC but they don't find my gamertag so they couldn't invite me on their server! someone knows how it worked? sorry for my...
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 gamertag issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 gamertag issue: Minecraft would not let me, or anyone, join servers if there is a space in our gamertag. It says it is an invalid username. I would be willing to change my gamertag, because Minecraft is the...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Gamertag Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Gamertag Help: I am in need of HELP! I cannot join any servers because of the space in my name. Please respond as quick as possible! I do not have the $$$ to buy a change, and I feel they should have warned us...
  9. Looking for players to play minecraft survival on hard my gamertag is prokillertwo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to play minecraft survival on hard my gamertag is prokillertwo: Looking for monecraft players. Gt is 5e86499b-6571-4011-b7cf-dbe99c04f112
  10. Looking for friends to play with- Minecraft XBOX 360 :) | GAMERTAG: Huskrex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play with- Minecraft XBOX 360 :) | GAMERTAG: Huskrex: Well, you read the title. I'm almost 15, male, and looking for friends to play Minecraft with on XBOX 360 *NOTE, not XBOX ONE.* My friends list is not full as of date this was posted, in fact I...