Minecraft gamertag issue

Discus and support Minecraft gamertag issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have changed my gamertag from formerly ‘misofab’ to ‘’. However, when i logged back in via xbox live it had shown my old gamertag instead of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by shhirin, Jul 25, 2019.

1. shhirin
    shhirin Guest

Minecraft gamertag issue

I have changed my gamertag from formerly ‘misofab’ to ‘’. However, when i logged back in via xbox live it had shown my old gamertag instead of my changed one. I have not found any Q&A on this matter. I have tried logging in and logging out.

:)

shhirin, Jul 25, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Minecraft gamertag issue

Hello shhirin!

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your Microsoft account and see what is the current official status of your Gamertag is
    and when it was last changed.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. shhirin Win User

Minecraft gamertag issue

I changed my gamertag nearly 3 months ago now, still not fixed :/
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft gamertag issue

Hello Shhirin,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. How long ago did you change your gamer tag? I personally changed mine about a week ago, and it took a day to change on all platforms.

Where have you checked your profile? If you haven't already, check
    Xbox.com
    or an xbox console/PC app. Let us know if you see your new gamer tag there.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Minecraft gamertag issue

Have you tried to remove your account?
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
Thema:

Minecraft gamertag issue

1. Minecraft gamertag issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft gamertag issue

2. Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch): We've been having a slew of problems and a variation of this problem has occurred twice. Assistance on this website seems to be impossible to get so I'm posting this in the XBOX forum as it seems...
  3. How do you get your Minecraft Gamertag to be the same as your XBox Gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get your Minecraft Gamertag to be the same as your XBox Gamertag?: Two days ago, I bought Minecraft on my Lenovo tablet. So far, it's been going well - I've started up a few worlds, built a few structures, admired the adorable foxes. I also signed up for an XBox...
  4. Minecraft PS4 created new gamertag instead of using my existing one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 created new gamertag instead of using my existing one.: I used to play Minecraft on my Ipad. When I signed in on my newly purchased PS4 Minecraft, in stead of using my exisiting gametag, it created a new one. Now, my microsoft account has two...
  5. I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...: Hello, I've been playing Minecraft for ages now on the java edition. Some of my friends want to play multiplayer but they have the inferior Xbox version. Apparently in order to play with them I...
  6. Gamertag Minecraft löschen -[Translation - Delete Gamertag Minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag Minecraft löschen -[Translation - Delete Gamertag Minecraft]: Wie löscht man einen Gamertag von Minecraft im Xbox-Konto um einen neuen Gamertag anzulegen? -[Translation - How do I delete a Minecraft gamertag in the Xbox account to create a new gamertag?]...
  7. Minecraft on my PS4- Gamertag changed. How do I change it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on my PS4- Gamertag changed. How do I change it back?: Hello, I just signed in on my ps4 for Minecraft and I noticed my Gamertag is something totally weird and I would like to change it. problem is that I don't know how and I'm in need of some...
  8. Minecraft Nintendo Switch/ Add friends/ Gamertag

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch/ Add friends/ Gamertag: I created a new Microsoft account for my son, used it to sign into Minecraft on his Nintendo Switch. It automatically gave him a Gamertag which I changed successfully however his original Gamertag...
  9. Minecraft gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft gamertag: It won't let me change my gamertag on my NINTENDO SWITCH after I signed into minecraft *for the category stuff there were no switch stuff so I picked xbox and games but that's not my issue atm...
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 gamertag issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 gamertag issue: Minecraft would not let me, or anyone, join servers if there is a space in our gamertag. It says it is an invalid username. I would be willing to change my gamertag, because Minecraft is the...