Minecraft gaming issue

Discus and support Minecraft gaming issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My sons are trying to play/enter a realm in minecraft but a message keeps appearing that says "because of the way your system is set up..."... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackmendosa, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:13 PM.

1. Jackmendosa
    Jackmendosa Guest

Minecraft gaming issue

Hello,

My sons are trying to play/enter a realm in minecraft but a message keeps appearing that says "because of the way your system is set up..." they can't get in.?? We have looked at the settings and can't see what it may be. Any thoughts?

:)

Jackmendosa, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:13 PM
  2. AirNebula732 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

Hey there for issues with minecraft check out this support page for minecraft it requires a account but its the official site for minecraft issues like the one you've outlined

http://bugs.mojang.com/

Also here is the support page for minecraft from xbox too just incase

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-titles/minecraft-info

Hope this helps
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Connectivity issues

Hi there Stefan,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game issues with Minecraft. To help clarify:

• Are you creating a Xbox Party Chat?
    • Are you trying to join each other in-game in Minecraft servers/worlds?

I recommend reporting the in-game issue to
    Minecraft support
    and Minecraft Forum Support.

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

Hi there XXXXXXXXX,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue. I understand there is an issue with loading your in-game Minecraft world on the game server.
    I recommend reporting the issue to Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Minecraft servers on my Xbox One will not work

Here is the Minecraft Support page which will help solve most issues with the various Minecraft editions. Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft xbox one e android não conecta no mundo? (Minecraft Xbox One and Android does not connect in the world?)

Hi there RobsonMoraes2,

Thanks for the update on the issue. I understand there is an in-game issue with Minecraft.
    I recommend reaching out the Minecraft support
    for further in-game troubleshooting.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Minecraft gaming issue

1. Minecraft gaming issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft gaming issue

2. Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...: This has been happening for a while now, on my old Xbox one and my Xbox one S. Basically, whenever I get off Minecraft to go play something else, it doesn't start and just makes me restart the...
  3. Minecraft/Halo Zombie Clone Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft/Halo Zombie Clone Game: Does anyone remember an indie-type game on xbox 360 that was similar to both Halo and Minecraft. It was a shooter game, but it had blocks like minecraft. Also, the main theme of it was an...
  4. Minecraft LAN game not working between XBOX ones.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft LAN game not working between XBOX ones.: In our home we have 1 Xbox One, 1 Xbox One S, iPads, Android Tablets, and Windows 10 PCs. We wanted to have one big family adventure in Minecraft but ran into difficulty joining worlds. If I...
  5. como reparar 0x800705aa que aparecio when Insider cut my game Minecraft ahora no puedo...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    como reparar 0x800705aa que aparecio when Insider cut my game Minecraft ahora no puedo...: como reparar 0x800705aa que aparecio when Insider cut my game Minecraft ahora no puedo jugar [how to repair 0x800705aa ...] Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game: After checking this forum, where I read that you could reinstall the game and not lose anything (unless you deleted things manually in the game, which I didn't), I uninstalled the game and then...
  7. Minecraft game code issue help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game code issue help!: Hi I bought my daughter and Xbox one in 2017 and it came with codes for normal minecraft and story mode too. We downloaded these and she has played it loads. Issue is after a break now it asks...
  8. Game sharing issue with Minecraft (Digital)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game sharing issue with Minecraft (Digital): Good evening, Scruffy here. Me and my friend recently set up our xbox one's as our home consoles on both accounts and are having a issue with sharing the digital version of "Minecraft xbox one...
  9. Minecraft game issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game issue: Hello When we enter the Minecraft disc (new and not scratched) it starts to load then crashes after first image. Reads: Game error - the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again Its not...
  10. Minecraft online game issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft online game issue: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me resolve a problem. I have an xbox live gold account and have a profile for my son under this. Earlier today he went online to play minecraft 360 with one of his...