Minecraft giving a world to friend

Discus and support Minecraft giving a world to friend in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, my friend made a Minecraft world on his xbox, i can only join the world when he is on it. The problem is he doesn’t play much. Is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrewGill1, Aug 29, 2019.

1. DrewGill1
    DrewGill1 Guest

Hello all, my friend made a Minecraft world on his xbox, i can only join the world when he is on it. The problem is he doesn’t play much. Is there any way he can send me the world so i can be the host? I play on windows 10 version.

:)

DrewGill1, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hey DrewGill,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a way to transfer worlds to other accounts. You can find more information from the
    Minecraft support
    and
    Minecraft forums.

Your friend can also consider making the Minecraft world into a Realm. Realms are invite only, so he can invite you to the realm. You can then play on it at any time, regardless of if your friend is online or not.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there DrewGill1,

Thank you for responding, we will go ahead and lock this thread as there is no further resolution for this question. If you have any other questions for us please start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you. We hope this has helped.

Happy Gaming!
  4. Golden Subz Win User

He could make it a realm. He can try the 1 month for free trial

But sadly i dont think you can upload a map yet on xbox
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Managing Mindcraft game without xbox live

First off, it is Minecraft. All a Gold account would give you is online access. If you buy Minecraft, you'll get the full game, but he just won't be able to go online or have friends join his world.
  6. Arminator Win User

Transferring Minecraft xbox 360 save to Xbox One in 2018

The process would require you to have the older "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game. If you have "Minecraft" without the "Xbox One Version", then you can't directly import your world.

After you uploaded your world on the Xbox 360, find a friend with the Xbox One Version game, and then sign in with your Xbox 360 account.

On the Xbox One Edition you will then have the option to import your Xbox 360 world.

After the Xbox 360 world was imported, play a bit in your world and save your game world. Give the console time to synchronize your gamestate to the cloud.

Now you can remove your Account from your friend's console and sign in on your own console.

Start Minecraft, and import your "Xbox One Edition" World into your "Minecraft".
Thema:

1. Minecraft giving a world to friend - Similar Threads - Minecraft giving world

2. I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition: Some friends want to play with me but the problem is that my cell phone is not so good and I'm a little bit lagged so I remembered that I had the mincraft bought on the PC and wanted to know how...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key gives me a demo?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key gives me a demo?: The key I had for Minecraft Windows 10 edition is listed as redeemed, and the game is as well, but when I try to install it through the Store it just installs a Demo, and ingame tells me I need to...
  4. Minecraft fica dando instalação interrompida [Minecraft gets giving installation interrupted]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft fica dando instalação interrompida [Minecraft gets giving installation interrupted]: Recebi uma mensagem da xbox live dizendo que eu tinha ganhado um codigo para o novo jogo minecraft. Resgatei e quando tento instalar da instalação interrompida ainda em 0% Obs: é o minecraft...
  5. Minecraft dando instalação interrompida em 0% [Minecraft giving discontinued install at 0%]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dando instalação interrompida em 0% [Minecraft giving discontinued install at 0%]: eu não sei oque está acontecendo Mais toda vez que tento instalar o minecraft Que a Xbox Live me mandou por código Ele da um aviso de instalação interrompida Depois de uns 3 segundos. Tentei...
  6. Minecraft on X1 S is not giving me achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on X1 S is not giving me achievements.: Why am I not receiving achievements in the new minecraft on XB1? I have gotten a couple previously, but when I try to unlock the locked ones I am not getting any new achievements. A friend in game...
  7. minecraft not giving me the better together update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft not giving me the better together update: Hi there. i have been getting the beta version instead of the better together update of minecraft and i confirmed this with xbox support. i was asked to come here to resolve this issue as it is...
  8. Minecraft wont give me the explorers pack free but i have the required hours of playing to get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont give me the explorers pack free but i have the required hours of playing to get ...: Minecraft will not let me have the explorers pack for free even though i have fulfilled the requirements. Can anyone help? 0fac261a-8c0e-459a-99f0-e7f53a64f0e1
  9. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try it on. Xbox.com.” Minecraft PE ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try it on. Xbox.com.” Minecraft PE ...: Everytime i try logging in on MCPE this error pops up. My friend also has been experiencing this problem. I’ve tried different methods to solve the issue such as creating a two-step verification...
  10. I bought Minecraft coins and it didn't give me them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft coins and it didn't give me them: hello I just bought Minecraft coins from the Xbox store and I didn't receive them 0e0bb873-6fba-46e2-a9b0-467340f8aaee