Minecraft Hive

Discus and support Minecraft Hive in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I play minecraft all the time and I was wondering if there was a way to make me unshadow banned. I mean like when I play I can't communicate with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by karmabiscuit69, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Minecraft Hive

So I play minecraft all the time and I was wondering if there was a way to make me unshadow banned. I mean like when I play I can't communicate with anyone and nobody can see my text messages or whatever, i'm a mobile player and all the youtube videos are
    on java. Basically what's happening is that I can't see anyone's messages in the chat and nobody can see mine. Thanks so much @ on hive Minecraft Hive :)

***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming***

:)

karmabiscuit69, Jan 15, 2020
  2. crispyfries62 Win User

Ghost muted on all minecraft bedrock servers ex. Mineplex

It's just the main minecraft servers, like mineplex, hive, life boat, etc.
  3. drivesafely Win User

A million units sold, yet no-one is online??

the hive is all playing minecraft and gtaV. Would be nice to join them on my X1
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Minecraft Hive

5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Hive

For this issue you will need to contact Mojang. As it is an issue that occurs in game.
  6. Xaerg Win User

MINECRAFT DUBBING IS CHEATING

"Minecraft Xbox 360 community: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Seriously, why is this still being discussed?
Thema:

Minecraft Hive

1. Minecraft Hive - Similar Threads - Minecraft Hive

2. Minecraft sync problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft sync problem: Hey my buddy is having a problem with his Minecraft when we were on one of his maps his game crashed and when he restarted his game it kept telling him that he needed to resync his Minecraft cloud...
  3. Minecraft no work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no work: Hello. So I was playing Minecraft on my Ps4 and I have PS+ but I had to sign into my Microsoft account to do crossplay. So I did, and now I can't play. 7dbbd481-031a-4213-b613-f3a34216c464
  4. Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account: I have been trying to sign in since the bedrock update was released I have tried to sign in hundreds of times without it working even when I get to safely close this window I close it and it still...
  5. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: I got an invite to Minecraft realms from a friend but when I try to accept the invite it says I can't play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. I'm on PS4 and when I...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 audio only working on one side

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 audio only working on one side: Only recently about 12/15/20 Minecraft Windows 10 gave me audio issues. I had the Logitech G Pro headset. I started Minecraft and I went into a server. When I was in there I noticed that I could...
  7. Minecraft update idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft update idea: What if we were able to get different dog breeds and/or dog beds so that when our cute fluffy companion dies, they can respawn. 8e82c6ee-9214-4936-9f44-93ffc03b2ae1
  8. Minecraft problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft problem: The confirm Email addr is wrong in Minecraft. There are many people with this problem. My xbox account has been updated to correct mail, microsoft a/c recognises the device (iPad). Bought a new...
  9. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft unlinking problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft unlinking problem: I need to switch Microsoft accounts so that I can play my friend's realm (long story). I have unlinked my old account but when I try to sign in to my new account it says I have to use the old one,...
  10. I am not able to join Hive on Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Android.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to join Hive on Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Android.: Please help me. I cant join Hive but i can join other servers like Cubecraft Galaxite Mineplex. Etc. O only cant join Hive. Its not my network problem or i am not banned from hive as this was...