Minecraft Hive

Discus and support Minecraft Hive in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I play minecraft all the time and I was wondering if there was a way to make me unshadow banned. I mean like when I play I can't communicate with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by karmabiscuit69, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Minecraft Hive

So I play minecraft all the time and I was wondering if there was a way to make me unshadow banned. I mean like when I play I can't communicate with anyone and nobody can see my text messages or whatever, i'm a mobile player and all the youtube videos are
    on java. Basically what's happening is that I can't see anyone's messages in the chat and nobody can see mine. Thanks so much @ on hive Minecraft Hive :)

***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming***

:)

karmabiscuit69, Jan 15, 2020
  2. crispyfries62 Win User

Ghost muted on all minecraft bedrock servers ex. Mineplex

It's just the main minecraft servers, like mineplex, hive, life boat, etc.
  3. drivesafely Win User

A million units sold, yet no-one is online??

the hive is all playing minecraft and gtaV. Would be nice to join them on my X1
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Minecraft Hive

5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Hive

For this issue you will need to contact Mojang. As it is an issue that occurs in game.
  6. Xaerg Win User

MINECRAFT DUBBING IS CHEATING

"Minecraft Xbox 360 community: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Seriously, why is this still being discussed?
Thema:

Minecraft Hive

1. Minecraft Hive - Similar Threads - Minecraft Hive

2. Minecraft code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft code: How do i get a new code on my ps4 to link to a microsoft account, whenever i try sign in it wont let me connect 70d68dcb-db6f-4aa6-8b08-1dbca0cd76b0
  3. Problème connexion Microsoft Minecraft [Mod Transaltion - Microsoft Minecraft connection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème connexion Microsoft Minecraft [Mod Transaltion - Microsoft Minecraft connection...: Je veut jouer avec mon amis qui est sur PS4 mais cependant je n'arrive pas l'ajouter en amis car je n'ai pas l'option pour ajouter des gens via leur gamertag comme lui a sur PS4 [Mod Translation...
  4. Minecraft con PS4 no puedo inciar cuenta de microsoft[Translation-Minecraft with PS4 I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft con PS4 no puedo inciar cuenta de microsoft[Translation-Minecraft with PS4 I...: Buenas, desde mi PS4 intento iniciar con mi cuenta microsoft en Minecraft, me salio el codigo para conectar, me llegon un correo conforme se había vinculado mi cuenta de PS4 con la de microsoft...
  5. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  6. Inicio de sesión Minecraft Android[Translation-Android Minecraft login]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inicio de sesión Minecraft Android[Translation-Android Minecraft login]: Al momento de intentar iniciar sesion en Minecraft para Android se queda trabado en la pantalla verde, ya instale la aplicación de xbox y sigue igual ¿Como seso soluciona ? [Translation-When you...
  7. Compra fallida Minecraft [Mod Translation - Failed Minecraft purchase]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compra fallida Minecraft [Mod Translation - Failed Minecraft purchase]: Hemos intentado comprar Minecraft, pero no nos deja por un error con la tarjeta. Sin embargo se ha hecho el cargo dos veces en la cuenta. Me gustaría saber como recuperar ese dinero. Gracias [Mod...
  8. Minecraft Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Issue: Wednesday, Jan 22nd, 2020 I want to know why you can't get Minecraft custom skins on Xbox One. Especially for free. 'Cause I REALLY want one. We almost followed all of the instructions, but now...
  9. Minecraft [Bedrock Xbox One] Se congela a cada rato.{translation-Minecraft [Bedrock Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft [Bedrock Xbox One] Se congela a cada rato.{translation-Minecraft [Bedrock Xbox...: Estoy jugando en un Modelo S, la versión mas reciente de Minecraft, pero el problema es que al iniciar el mapa, a los pocos segundos de entrar al mundo, se congela el juego, y en 2 segundos de que...
  10. Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage: About four days ago I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox one and got an error message that it wouldn't let me access my worlds because I was running out of data storage. This was odd...