Minecraft Hive

Discus and support Minecraft Hive in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I play minecraft all the time and I was wondering if there was a way to make me unshadow banned. I mean like when I play I can't communicate with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by karmabiscuit69, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:15 AM.

1. Minecraft Hive

So I play minecraft all the time and I was wondering if there was a way to make me unshadow banned. I mean like when I play I can't communicate with anyone and nobody can see my text messages or whatever, i'm a mobile player and all the youtube videos are
    on java. Basically what's happening is that I can't see anyone's messages in the chat and nobody can see mine. Thanks so much @ on hive Minecraft Hive :)

***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming***

:)

karmabiscuit69, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:15 AM
  2. crispyfries62 Win User

Ghost muted on all minecraft bedrock servers ex. Mineplex

It's just the main minecraft servers, like mineplex, hive, life boat, etc.
  3. drivesafely Win User

A million units sold, yet no-one is online??

the hive is all playing minecraft and gtaV. Would be nice to join them on my X1
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Minecraft Hive

5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Hive

For this issue you will need to contact Mojang. As it is an issue that occurs in game.
  6. Xaerg Win User

MINECRAFT DUBBING IS CHEATING

"Minecraft Xbox 360 community: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Seriously, why is this still being discussed?
Thema:

Minecraft Hive

1. Minecraft Hive - Similar Threads - Minecraft Hive

2. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....
  3. Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is signing into Microsoft on Minecraft awful so often: The microsoft sign in often fails, prompting me to enter a code on another device 3-10 times a week- and more recently I am ALWAYS prompted if I would like to save purchases to my account or leave...
  4. How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?: I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft...
  5. My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???: I had about 20+ packs, but then suddenly disappeared from my list of packs. It is not in my purchase history because it was purchased by minecoins. I tried all the steps people reccomended, but...
  6. Minecraft world deleted itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted itself: So i have had this really good minecraft world since xbox one edition and I transfered it over and all was well. But today when I went to get on it had deleted itself and I have no idea how to get...
  7. Minecraft realm not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm not working: I've started my free 30 day trial for minecraft realms and I tried to replace the real world with my existing one so my friends can play on it without me. But when I try to replace it it says...
  8. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  9. My Microsoft account minecraft on PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account minecraft on PS4.: I used testng in a cross-play world on ps4 with my xbox friends. I came on yesterday and just could'nt connect. It wasbsaying I had to "manually sign in" and that "something went wrong" when...
  10. Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players: Hi everyone! I bought a subscription to a 10-person realm around June 2019 and had it going until October 2019. Now in Jan 2020 - my buddies and I want to play it again so I opened the game to...