Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...

Discus and support Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem linking my ps4 and Microsoft accounts on minecraft - I keep getting the sign that says "opps looks like this account is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Needhelpnow2021, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...

I have a problem linking my ps4 and Microsoft accounts on minecraft - I keep getting the sign that says "opps looks like this account is already connected" - but it doesnt show my previouly connected microsoft account which the help page says it should. Does anyone know how I can find out the account that is linked to my PSN account?

:)

Needhelpnow2021, Aug 5, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

Hello @Needhelpnow2021! I hope that you are doing well!

With issues like these, I would would recommend to sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox website and Microsoft website. If you are able to log in without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to PlayStation 4 support to check from their end.
  3. Needhelpnow2021 Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

My issue really is that I don't know which Microsoft account is linked to the PSN network, I have tried three which all give the same answer. How do I find out which account is linked?
  4. HowlingElk69443 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I try to login in .y Microsoft account on ps4 I. Minecraft but it says something went wrong even after I was already signed in
  5. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
  6. Brayan123_5 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

i have made a microsoft account and then went on to minecraft then clicked sign in with a microsoft account and then it said Failed to login and it says that something has gone wrong. I have a ps4
Thema:

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...

1. Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps... - Similar Threads - Minecraft trying login

2. Error 0x80073d06 when I try launch Minecraft or install

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x80073d06 when I try launch Minecraft or install: I can't play, somebody give me some help submitted by /u/Taco_ll [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft PS4 Login Issue, "The account your trying to login to is already connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PS4 Login Issue, "The account your trying to login to is already connected to...: Hello, for the past few months I have been getting the error message, Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network"....
  4. Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android: When I click to login on xbox account the minecraft simply stops working. 8ead1b01-678f-4b0e-8415-2705e6a982a6
  5. Just bought Windows 10 Minecraft, and trying to login in, in order to "Save to Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Windows 10 Minecraft, and trying to login in, in order to "Save to Microsoft...: Hi there! So I just bought the windows 10 version of Minecraft, and it's prompting me to link my microsoft account to the game, which you'd think it would already have done that since I bought...
  6. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: Following up on this now locked question, i cannot login to minecraft on ipad on a child’s account....
  7. Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.: Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log...
  8. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  9. Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...: I'm trying to login on Minecraft 10 Beta using the button the game provide us to conect, it does load for a while but then its back to the main screen of the game, with out my friends or my...
  10. Every time i try to login to minecraft it dosnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i try to login to minecraft it dosnt work: everytime i try logging in to minecraft the newer one it says if you see this agai hold town the power button for 10 seconds and try this action again i did that and it says it everytime i tryed...