Minecraft I prefer survival

Discus and support Minecraft I prefer survival in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for people to play minecraft with I really do like survival more but I'm willing to play creative. I would like to have a hunger games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NegativeDuck9, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Minecraft I prefer survival

I am looking for people to play minecraft with I really do like survival more but I'm willing to play creative. I would like to have a hunger games world eventually also but just send me a message and friend me and we can play some minecraft !!! I've been
    looking for some people to play minecraft because I just recently got xbox live

:)

NegativeDuck9, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Looking For New People To Play With

Add me too! Looking to play Minecraft, I prefer survival. I'm 32 also laid back lol

m0ckingjay143, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Minecraft players wanted!!!!

I'm 11... I have a mic, I'll play survival or creative... I prefer survival though.

I want some serious minecraft players. Add me on xbox360

PrudishTulip247

PrudishTulip247

Prudishman xbox, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Prudishman xbox Win User

Minecraft players wanted!!!!

I'm 11... I have a mic, I'll play survival or creative... I prefer survival though.

PrudishTulip247

PrudishTulip247
  5. m0ckingjay143 Win User

Looking For New People To Play With

Add me too! Looking to play Minecraft, I prefer survival. I'm 32 also laid back lol
  6. SUKonTHISbigTOM Win User

Looking For Friends To Play Minecraft With

Add me if you want to play some minecraft? Survival or just good old creative? I would prefer people with a mic
  7. Prudishman xbox Win User

Minecraft players wanted!!!!

PrudishTulip247

PrudishTulip247

יש כאן שחק ים מישראל ????
  8. the 666th sheep Win User

Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

HEY to Y'all! I'm looking for some 18+ players to play minecraft xbox-one edition with. Mic comes in handy. i do not grieve and i play legit survival. somtimes a lill creative, but i prefer survival. add: .if you feel like playing!
    Cya later
Thema:

Minecraft I prefer survival

1. Minecraft I prefer survival - Similar Threads - Minecraft prefer survival

2. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  4. Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs: Im having a problem in minecraft where my save on one xbox is not being synced to my other xbox. It was working fine originally but now my other xbox only shows an older version of my world. Ive...
  5. No puedo salir De la beta ser Minecraft bedrock [Mod Translation - I can't get out of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo salir De la beta ser Minecraft bedrock [Mod Translation - I can't get out of the...: Hola buenas tardees vengo a reportar un problema hace 2 dias estaba jugando normalmente cuando me saca del juego y lo vuelvo a poner y estaba en la beta cuando revisee colo quitarla no tenia ni la...
  6. Looking for People to play Minecraft with (Preferably Survival)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for People to play Minecraft with (Preferably Survival): Hey, subject about says it all. I do have a mic, but it doesn't matter to me if you do or not. Just looking for people to play with. Add me, or invite me. Either way...
  7. Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+: I'm 19 so I'm looking for people around my age to chill with and play some Minecraft. Send a message to. if you're interested. 7f21de40-d5b5-418f-af2d-4e9fe32f8600
  8. Xbox360 minecraft LOOKING FOR PLAYERS (preferably with mic)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 minecraft LOOKING FOR PLAYERS (preferably with mic): I am an 18+ female player who is looking for friends to play minecraft with. I love playing on survival, but I will help with creative build projects. Feel free to message or add me....
  9. Looking for people to play minecraft on xbox one, preferably survival but creative is just as ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play minecraft on xbox one, preferably survival but creative is just as ...: Im looking for some one to chill and play MC with, im 18 and would like to find someone about the same age and have a mic handy as well to communicate. Just have some fun and play survival because...
  10. Anyone want to play minecraft with me and my gf ? 18+ preferred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone want to play minecraft with me and my gf ? 18+ preferred: We love the game just as much as we love farming in real life hehe we are 24 , nice people welcome to add me , gamertag: . We are lebanese thats why we would prefer unracist and mature people to...