Minecraft in app purchases Kindle Fire

Discus and support Minecraft in app purchases Kindle Fire in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; There is a sale on the Minecraft store and I've purchased coins to buy skins but i keep getting a "can't complete purchase" error and it says it might... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by stephenelmore357, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Minecraft in app purchases Kindle Fire

There is a sale on the Minecraft store and I've purchased coins to buy skins but i keep getting a "can't complete purchase" error and it says it might be my internet connection but my internet connection is working fine on the device. I just updated the
    app yesterday to the latest version.

My concern is the sales will be over before this issue is resolved

Please let me know any additional info needed.

Thank you

:)

stephenelmore357, Nov 30, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi stephenelmore357,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately this is not the right place to inquire about purchasing issues with the in-game Minecraft Marketplace. That issue sounds like a bug to me on the server side for Minecraft so it would be best to contact
    Mojang (Minecraft) Support to report this issue if your internet connection is indeed working fine. Besides re-installing the app and checking for updates, there isn't much we can do here about bugs encountered with the Minecraft Marketplace. I'll provide
    the best contact option so you can report this issue to the game developers: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. stephenelmore357 Win User

Hi ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately this is not the right place to inquire about purchasing issues with the in-game Minecraft Marketplace. That issue sounds like a bug to me on the server side for Minecraft so it would be best to contact
    Mojang (Minecraft) Support to report this issue if your internet connection is indeed working fine. Besides re-installing the app and checking for updates, there isn't much we can do here about bugs encountered with the Minecraft Marketplace. I'll provide
    the best contact option so you can report this issue to the game developers: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thank you very much for your reply and the link. I have indeed now contacted Majong.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

smartglass & blackberry playbook

Yep same with kindle fire app
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?

With your Xbox Live player profile, each purchase you make is tied to your account. You can play with friends and show off your maps and skins on any
    Pocket Edition or Windows 10 device if they also have an Xbox Live account.
    Minecraft Marketplace is available on any Windows 10 or
    Pocket Edition device.

All Minecraft purchases are final. For support contact the Store support for the device that made the purchase.

6. IceStorm III Win User

x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

[quote user="Unity2012"]I have a Kindle Fire and my Xbox One Smart Glass is working fine. Please try again.[/quote]He's right, it's there now (wasn't earlier). The app is here. It is not compatible with the original Kindle Fire. It works with the Fire HD
    and both HDX tablets.
Thema:

1. Minecraft in app purchases Kindle Fire - Similar Threads - Minecraft app purchases

2. Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app): Hello, i whas wondering if i can use my minecraft java edition skin in the minecraft earth app 12dced0b-fa63-4726-b9bd-5807514a988c
  3. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  4. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  5. xBox App and Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox App and Minecraft: I just downloaded the xbox app on my iPhone. I went into play Minecraft and none of my worlds show up on my device. Is there any way to get them to show up on the app?...
  6. Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2: I've been trying to sign into Minecraft PE on iphone 8 plus with iOS 12.3.2 so i can play asking with my girlfriend and everytime i try to log into my Microsoft account it says sorry something...
  7. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page: It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo...
  8. It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...: Hello! I recently bought a new computer and decided to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 via the Xbox app on this PC. Everything was working as intended when, all of a sudden, I logged on one day to...
  9. Minecraft in-app purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft in-app purchase: So I've been trying to buy a skin pack (I've tried to buy other things just to check too) but as soon as I try to the "Something Went Wrong" message appears. I've tried uninstalling the game and...
  10. How to get Minecraft on Windows 10 app to recognise purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Minecraft on Windows 10 app to recognise purchase: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 about 2 years ago and have been using it successfully since then. I recently went to open it after not using it for about 3-4 months and it has opened as a...