Minecraft installation

Discus and support Minecraft installation in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Just bought Minecraft and I cant install it. It says that I dont have any applicable devices linked to microsoft account. I've tried other fixes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JobsAleta, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:12 PM.

1. JobsAleta
    JobsAleta Guest

Minecraft installation

Hi,

Just bought Minecraft and I cant install it. It says that I dont have any applicable devices linked to microsoft account. I've tried other fixes but its not working. I did me research and all did not work. Please help thank you!

:)

2. Kirill Krasin Win User

minecraft for chromeboooks

3. onyxishere Win User

xbox 360 will not upload from disc to hard drive.

4. maxen Win User

minecraft disk can't be downloaded to console

5. Mohit Naidu Win User

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

The Hero - Edition of Minecraft dungeons isn't installing on my Microsoft store

when I install Hero - Edition it gives this error code: 0x803FB107

when I install Minecraft dungeons itself it gives this error code: 0x80073CF3

Microsoft please help me get Minecraft dungeons and please do the following verification.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft Modpack install problem

Hi RuthFoley,

Thanks for your post! I understand you are attempting to install a mod pack for your installation of Minecraft. For information on installing mods to Minecraft, it's best to contact
    Mojang for assistance.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Minecraft installation

1. Minecraft installation - Similar Threads - Minecraft installation

2. Not able to install neither Minecraft for Windows 10 nor Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install neither Minecraft for Windows 10 nor Starter Collection: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Starter Collection and it was working fine for couple of months. Couple of days back, I hit the Get Updates button to get latest updates. After that it totally stopped...
  3. Minecraft wont install on device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont install on device.: After I uninstalled Minecraft for windows 10 because I could not get it to update. I tried to reinstall it and it would load for a second and then pop up with an error. I've made sure my computer...
  4. Purchased "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" and can't even install it on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" and can't even install it on Windows 10: I just purchased "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" and can't even install it on Windows 10 Home edition and I can't cancel my order. What should I do? 1a15b59a-1d51-4e82-b1ac-d024deb8e5cd
  5. Minecraft RTX beta not installing

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX beta not installing: I recently got a rtx 3070 and joined the rtx beta. No matter what I do, it always installs the public build of minecraft. I have tried leaving the beta and joining it again, uninstalling and...
  6. I can't seem to unenroll from the Minecraft beta. I have tried unenrolling, re=installing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to unenroll from the Minecraft beta. I have tried unenrolling, re=installing...: I can't seem to unenroll from the Minecraft beta. I have tried unenrolling, re=installing the game, but nothing seems to work I would like to play multiplayer again but I can't because I am stuck...
  7. I uninstalled minecraft and then installed it again and lost all my worlds. How do I get my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I uninstalled minecraft and then installed it again and lost all my worlds. How do I get my...: I uninstalled Minecraft because I changed my gamer name tag and I wasn't getting any pop-ups that my friends were playing so I uninstalled Minecraft and reinstalled it. I lost all my words and I...
  8. Minecraft Dungeon Unable to Install on Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeon Unable to Install on Windows Store: Hi, I am unable to install this. I myself made the purchase a week ago via windows 10 store but have not played it. When I hover the cursor on the "Install" button, it appears as a "block...
  9. Minecraft disappeared after windows install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft disappeared after windows install.: I had to re-install Windows because I plugged in a PS4 controller, so I got a hard drive with Win10 on it and I re-installed, now Minecraft is gone, 30$ gone 93c6c67f-d676-4f55-b923-d2f7565af229
  10. Minecraft Dungeon Disabled Install Button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeon Disabled Install Button: As the title suggests, my device cannot install this game (the cursor turns into a block sign as it hovers on the install button in Windows Store). My device is up to date, the specifications...