Minecraft Invites not showing on Phone

Discus and support Minecraft Invites not showing on Phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I recently bought Minecraft PE and set it up with my Microsoft account. I added my friends off of Xbox and they sent me invites. The invites only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jomanah, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Jomanah
    Jomanah Guest

So I recently bought Minecraft PE and set it up with my Microsoft account. I added my friends off of Xbox and they sent me invites. The invites only sent to my laptop and not to my phone. I tried installing the Xbox app on my phone but that didn't make
    a difference. I also tried turning off my laptop but I still recieved no notifications to join on my phone. I have Minecraft PE on Android and they have it on iOS.

:)

Jomanah, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

Better the Second Time Around

Minecraft. I played alone didn't know what I was doing. Few months later a friend invited me to play and I started liking it. He showed me some things
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Appear to be offline to other player

Hi rizdek

Minecraft for Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store is not labeled as Xbox edition, which is the console only version of Minecraft that is no longer updated. The current version of Minecraft on the Xbox One is just titled "Minecraft" while on Windows it
    is labeled as Minecraft for Windows 10. Just to clear up any confusion.

Does it show a player is offline in-game when trying to invite friends on the menu inside Minecraft? Or do they show offline through the Xbox App or Xbox Console Companion app? Press Win key + G to open the game bar and then open the Social overlay and check
    if they show online there.
  4. FuzzMeistrr Win User

My Minecraft invites are going to my other phone

Hey there AdranoKinan Gunawan, sorry you are having some issues with your gaming. I know things like this can be so frustrating and well I may be able to help.

Have you tried logging into your account you are trying to access on your Android? Also make sure you are using the same account you were on on your IPhone. To access the Play Store on Android you are required a Google account to access it and to download
    games, with that said you may need to use the same account.

If you need anymore help please reply and I will definitely try and help with more!

- Fuzz
  5. StarMerCatt Win User

Sign out on your old phone
  6. AzkarFaz Win User

Try uninstalling it on your old phone
Thema:

1. Minecraft Invites not showing on Phone - Similar Threads - Minecraft Invites showing

2. I cannot access my minecraft worlds or invite anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access my minecraft worlds or invite anyone: I am unable to access any of my minecraft worlds and I cannot invite friends 9a8227d5-ec83-4240-8eff-a8fbccf92bb2
  3. Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: I can‘t join crossplatform worlds without invite and Auto-login to Microsoft...: Since the new patch on PS4 v1.16.20 I‘m getting issues I‘ve never had before. 1. I can‘t join my friends worlds anymore even though its on „friends of friends“. I don‘t see it on the list of...
  4. Minecraft Invites Not Working Correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Invites Not Working Correctly: My friend and I are able to send invites, but we can't recieve them. I'm on Windows 10 edition and she's on Pocket Edition. We only recently stopped being able to play together, and it's not NAT...
  5. No recibo invitaciones en Minecraft pe[Translation-I do not receive invitations in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No recibo invitaciones en Minecraft pe[Translation-I do not receive invitations in...: Hola!, quería saber si alguien me podría ayudar, antes me cargaba muy bien el juego, pero desde la actualización ya no recibo ninguna invitación de mis amigos pero ellos si pueden jugar en mis...
  6. My Minecraft invites are going to my other phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft invites are going to my other phone: Hello! I recently bought Minecraft for Android, but there is a slight problem. Everytime my friend invites me it goes to my old phone where i used to play. A few years ago i did sign in with my...
  7. Minecraft invites wont show up on android, but did on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft invites wont show up on android, but did on iphone: When I get invites they dont show up on my phone, in game or notifications, but they would show up on iPhone. And the achievements would pop up in game on iphone but they wont on my android. I...
  8. Minecraft pocket edition and inviting friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition and inviting friends?: Hello, I recently downloaded Minecraft to my sons Amazon tablet. Today I set up my account too and wanted to try to be invited to my sons world, but the game will not allow me to. It said...
  9. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  10. Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft: I'm trying to accept an invite from a friend to join his realm on Minecraft Windows 10. I receive the invite, but when I click the checkmark to accept, it gives me an error saying my account...