MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS.

Discus and support MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Lately, all my friends are having an issue to join my Minecraft worlds. But I am able to join theirs. This issue has only been currently for at least 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by kareishu, Jul 6, 2019.

1. kareishu
    kareishu Guest

MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS.

Lately, all my friends are having an issue to join my Minecraft worlds. But I am able to join theirs. This issue has only been currently for at least 2 weeks. I have tried signing out and in Xbox Live and deleting the app and re-downloading it. Unfortunately
    those solutions doesn’t work. I play on my iPad and I have my app updated. My friends play all on different platforms such as Windows 10, Android, Apple, and Xbox. Could someone please help me fix this issue?

:)

kareishu, Jul 6, 2019
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

You may want to look at the advanced settings of your worlds and make sure they're not set to private or anything like that. Also make sure they're set to be multiplayer on Live. If you're in the beta you may want to turn off the beta access and revert
    to the more stable version in which case you'd need to delete and reinstall the app again. Sometimes the betas are quirky.
  3. kareishu Win User

I have checked my worlds’s multiplayer settings and they all have multiplayer on and allows anyone to join. Also I checked my Xbox Live settings and allows multiplayer. I’m not on beta either, ah. I don’t know why this is suddenly starting to happen to
    me.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Is it possible that one of you or your friends has joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program?

If so, you probably have different versions of the game, and only players with the same Minecraft version can join each other's worlds.

Check that you all have either the official Minecraft version of 1.11.4. If one (or more) have the current Beta version of 1.13.something, then you can't join each other's worlds.
  5. Awesome Sumo Win User

Help joining minecraft!

If any of his friends play minecraft and they have a world that anyone can join then he will be able to play with them
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Friends

2 possible issues for this.

You are not on the same update version. For public release it is 1.11.4. Anything higher will be for the beta.

The world settings might prevent other people joining the world. Can be changed in the multiplayer setting of the world.
Thema:

1. MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS. - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT IOS FRIENDS

2. New Minecraft game - Minecraft Earth for iOS and Andriod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft game - Minecraft Earth for iOS and Andriod: https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/17/18627341/minecraft-earth-ios-android-free-ar-game-features-pokemon-go Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYKxBKj29dI "The world of Minecraft enters our...
  3. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS: I can access my account via my laptop, but not via my iPad. Have a child that is freaking out that he cant log into Minecraft. We are running the latest iOS software. No error codes are showing....
  4. No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live desde Minecraft iOS[I can not sign in to Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live desde Minecraft iOS[I can not sign in to Xbox Live...: Hace poco compré la versión móvil de Minecraft para iOS y cuanndo intento iniciar sesión en Xbox Lie, aparece una ventana de Microsoft pidiendo mi correo electrónico y contraseña. Posteriormente...
  5. Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch: I think it would be GREAT if Microsoft would add Code Connection on these platforms. Don't you agree? (Poll: If you agree, then reply "Agree". If not, then "Don't Agree".)...
  6. Xbox Live breaks Minecraft internet connection on iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live breaks Minecraft internet connection on iOS: If I try to use any internet features in Minecraft on iOS while logged into my Xbox Live account, it fails to download any content. Achievements, the store, multiplayer, etc. The store gives me...
  7. Minecraft - Can’t seem to link up with my son on servers (Xbox One & iOS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can’t seem to link up with my son on servers (Xbox One & iOS): When my son connects to a server on his iPad (Lifeboat Network for example), I can’t join him from my Xbox One. He’s even using a child account under my Xbox account and all of his permissions...
  8. Minecraft pe ios connection xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pe ios connection xbox live: [img] Bonjour, j'ai un ipad j'ai la version 1.4.3 de minecraft pe qeu je veut connecter avec xbox live j'ai racontre ça 255505d3-bde1-447d-b1bb-89db662da92d
  9. Trouble connecting Minecraft Apple TV edition to iOS PE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble connecting Minecraft Apple TV edition to iOS PE.: Hi there I have a household of Minecraft addicts. We have Minecraft on Apple TV edition, iOS Pocket edition and via a Mac Mini. I can connect two instances of iOS PE together via the LAN games...
  10. How can i delete achievements from Minecraft PE IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i delete achievements from Minecraft PE IOS: [img] I thought that the Better Together Update transferred Xbox One saves and achievements from one version of Minecraft to the other so i registered my account on the PE. however since i know...