MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS.

Discus and support MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Lately, all my friends are having an issue to join my Minecraft worlds. But I am able to join theirs. This issue has only been currently for at least 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by kareishu, Jul 6, 2019.

1. kareishu
    kareishu Guest

MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS.

Lately, all my friends are having an issue to join my Minecraft worlds. But I am able to join theirs. This issue has only been currently for at least 2 weeks. I have tried signing out and in Xbox Live and deleting the app and re-downloading it. Unfortunately
    those solutions doesn’t work. I play on my iPad and I have my app updated. My friends play all on different platforms such as Windows 10, Android, Apple, and Xbox. Could someone please help me fix this issue?

:)

kareishu, Jul 6, 2019
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

You may want to look at the advanced settings of your worlds and make sure they're not set to private or anything like that. Also make sure they're set to be multiplayer on Live. If you're in the beta you may want to turn off the beta access and revert
    to the more stable version in which case you'd need to delete and reinstall the app again. Sometimes the betas are quirky.
  3. kareishu Win User

I have checked my worlds’s multiplayer settings and they all have multiplayer on and allows anyone to join. Also I checked my Xbox Live settings and allows multiplayer. I’m not on beta either, ah. I don’t know why this is suddenly starting to happen to
    me.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Is it possible that one of you or your friends has joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program?

If so, you probably have different versions of the game, and only players with the same Minecraft version can join each other's worlds.

Check that you all have either the official Minecraft version of 1.11.4. If one (or more) have the current Beta version of 1.13.something, then you can't join each other's worlds.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Unable To Join Friends World On Xbox Because Of An Outdated Client On Minecraft.

You can either join the Insider Beta as well and get the 1.13 beta, or you can ask your friends to leave the beta, uninstall Minecraft, and re-install the official 1.11.4 version.

If you wish to join the Beta, you can open the Windows 10 Store, and search for the Xbox Insider App.

Install the App, and sign in.

Under Insider Content you should see the Minecraft Beta. There you are able to join.
  6. netwinnetwin Win User

Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

This happened to us yesterday. I left the game and when I wanted to join again 5 minutes later I got the message 'Unable to connect to world.'. My friend was hosting her world on Xbox One with Minecraft v1.12.0, and I have the same version. Another friend
    was also playing in that world from his pc and he didn't have any problems. Everything seemed fine besides that I couldn't join anymore. So then another friend tried to join as test but she couldn't join them either. We did some further testing and I could
    join that last friend's world and she could join mine, and I could join the world of yet another friend, but no one was able to join the game I left.

The friend hosting the game didn't do anything besides playing the game. I had left a few times before and could always join again.

I wish the game would give more information beyond 'Unable to connect to world.'.
Thema:

1. MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS. - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT IOS FRIENDS

2. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  3. Minecraft iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft iOS: Buenas gente, quisiera saber si a alguien mas le sucede esto, el problema es que quiero instalar un addon o un archivo .mcworld en minecraft Para ios y al darle en “abrir en otra app” no me...
  4. Can't sign into Minecraft IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft IOS: On my IOS device I cannot sign into Minecraft, however I can sign into the Xbox app and the website. I can also sign into Minecraft through my PC. when I try to sign in a notification comes up...
  5. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...
  6. Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs: Everytime i have tried to sign in my Microsoft account, i later get the message saying “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” I’ve tried multiple times, restarting...
  7. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  8. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  9. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  10. minecraft iOS purchases missing.

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft iOS purchases missing.: i have 3 kids ages 6-9 that play minecraft on their iPads. occasionally we purchase skin packs and worlds and other things in the minecraft store for them. recently they wanted the toy story...