Minecraft iOS error code 5

Discus and support Minecraft iOS error code 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Had to buy minecraft twice and its so frustrating because i thought my sister could use it the first time due to it being family shared since i have it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlueDoll, Mar 21, 2020.

1. BlueDoll
    BlueDoll Guest

Had to buy minecraft twice and its so frustrating because i thought my sister could use it the first time due to it being family shared since i have it so thats when i bought it again because it wouldnt let her join a realm and the stupid error code 5
    keeps popping up. Now i cant even get a refund because it takes ages to.

Its on IOS, anybody got a fix to this ?

:)

BlueDoll, Mar 21, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For ingame issues you should contact the game's dev support or post in their support forums
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. rwinnie Win User

Error code 0x97e107df pops up for every game

My spotify works, Farcry 5 works.... Minecraft does not.... sooooo depressing same error code
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

I would recommend downloading the Xbox App on iOS and see if you can log in there. Let us know if it gives you an error message, and we can see what troubleshooting steps we need to do from there. If you have no issues logging into the Xbox App o iOS,
    then test logging into Minecraft after that, and it should let you log in there.
  6. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
Thema:

1. Minecraft iOS error code 5 - Similar Threads - Minecraft iOS error

2. I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS: I purchased packs on my iphone for minecraft, but when i logged into my account they had disappeared even though I selected save to my account and not leave on my device....
  3. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: Following up on this now locked question, i cannot login to minecraft on ipad on a child’s account....
  4. Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?: Hi guys, two months ago i purchased minecraft pe on an ipad, and had trouble connecting to multiplayer servers, because after tapping the sign in button, and logging with my microsoft account, the...
  5. I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS: I am having a similar problem where when I log into Minecraft on my I-pad mini, I am signed out of my Xbox live account automatically, and when I try to log in, it just says, signing into your...
  6. Minecraft crashing on (ios)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft crashing on (ios): I just paid for the game, it's just coming in and the screen freezes, I think this happens when my xbox account starts the session, I tried to re-install it, restart the device and updated...
  7. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch to ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch to ios: Hey! I have Minecraft on my Switch, and just recently got it on my phone. My worlds and purchase on the market place aren’t showing up. Any way to fix or transfer them? Thanks....
  8. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  9. Minecraft iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft iOS: Buenas gente, quisiera saber si a alguien mas le sucede esto, el problema es que quiero instalar un addon o un archivo .mcworld en minecraft Para ios y al darle en “abrir en otra app” no me...
  10. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...