Minecraft ios multiplayer not working

Discus and support Minecraft ios multiplayer not working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey so basically I signed into my xbox live account on minectaft pe so I could play online, but when I go into my world and try to invite my friends,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by _Neon_, Aug 12, 2019.

1. _Neon_
    _Neon_ Guest

Hey so basically I signed into my xbox live account on minectaft pe so I could play online, but when I go into my world and try to invite my friends, they say my microsoft account was disconnected and I need to sign back in, even though I am already signed
    in. I tried signing off and on of my account but it still won't work. It's super frustrating and on top of that, they say that the realms aren't available, I can't even subscribe to them (two weeks ago they totally were) I've even tried deleting the app and
    installing it again, still not working. Anyone got the same problem or know how to fix this?

:)

_Neon_, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Neon,

Thanks for keeping us updated. You will need to post this on the Minecraft forums. As they will be better suited for help with signing in on a IOS device. I will go ahead and lock this thread as there is nothing more we are able to do.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. _Neon_ Win User

I have an adult account, I don't think this is the issue at all
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you have registered a child account, under 18+ of age, your parent account should give permission for online playing.
  5. _Neon_ Win User

I've never played on the realms before but it used to propose to me to get a subscription for it, now it just says "we were enable to connect to the realms, please try again later"

The servers are available and i can play them
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi _Neon_

Were you able to play on the realm before?
Thema:

1. Minecraft ios multiplayer not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft ios multiplayer

2. Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...: It’s been a while since i last logged on to play minecraft and I’m aware there have been some updates. However i logged back into my account and all my purchase were gone and weren’t...
  3. Minecraft PE IOS Microsoft account won't load me

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE IOS Microsoft account won't load me: [img] I have bought the minecraft PE and sometimes it is good. But, in other situacions, when i enter to minecraft, it says “singing with your microsoft account”. I can’t enter to minecraft and i...
  4. iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace: Ever since the Nether Update, I no longer have any of my previously purchased content. I have no idea what happened, but this is really serious because I’ve spent quite a bit of money on them, and...
  5. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...: Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of...
  6. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS: I'm unable to login in my account on Minecraft PE (iOS) since last month. I can normally login my account on the microsoft website and on the xbox app, but when I try to connect my account on the...
  7. Minecraft on iOS won't allow friends to be added

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft on iOS won't allow friends to be added: How do i give permission to my child to add friend on Minecraft for iOS. It currently says "You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. This can be changed in your...
  8. Unable to send and see chats on minecraft for ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to send and see chats on minecraft for ios: I play minecraft on my ipad, and i play on servers (usually The Hive.) I noticed that a month or two ago i was unable to see the chats that people would send in game. i tried to send chats to my...
  9. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS: have an Xbox account, and I am attempting to login to my Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS with it. But when I finish login, it gives me this error message: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it...
  10. Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.: The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to Microsoft Account". Clicking "Save to Microsoft Account" does nothing,...