minecraft iOS purchases missing.

Discus and support minecraft iOS purchases missing. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i have 3 kids ages 6-9 that play minecraft on their iPads. occasionally we purchase skin packs and worlds and other things in the minecraft store for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by David Biehl, Sep 9, 2019.

1. David Biehl
    David Biehl Guest

i have 3 kids ages 6-9 that play minecraft on their iPads. occasionally we purchase skin packs and worlds and other things in the minecraft store for them.

recently they wanted the toy story world, so we paid for each of them to have it. yes, we bought it 3 times on each of their iPads. now it's gone and none of them are able to play it!!

i have signed into my microsoft account to try and sync the purchases and see if i can figure out what happened. but none of the purchases appear in my microsoft account. i cannot see any of our minecraft purchase history (even though i have logged into
    my account and synced purchases as recommended upon signing in)

what is going on with this? i am beyond frustrated that our kids are not able to use what we've purchased for them.

so my question is how can i see the minecraft purchases i've made? and how can i restore the purchases to their devices so they can play them?

:)

David Biehl, Sep 9, 2019
  2. JessicaLindsey1 Win User

Happened to my sons account also. All the worlds we purchased are showing locked now
  3. David Biehl Win User

thats the first place i looked, but only my xbox purchases appear there. none of the minecraft purchases appear. maybe because we paid with itunes?
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

5. BobbyBarton Win User

I have had the same problem on my Android device today. It was working until my game refreshed and when I looked at the marketplace all of my purcases were missing
  6. David Biehl Win User

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
Thema:

1. minecraft iOS purchases missing. - Similar Threads - minecraft iOS purchases

2. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  3. Minecraft iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft iOS: Buenas gente, quisiera saber si a alguien mas le sucede esto, el problema es que quiero instalar un addon o un archivo .mcworld en minecraft Para ios y al darle en “abrir en otra app” no me...
  4. Can't sign into Minecraft IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft IOS: On my IOS device I cannot sign into Minecraft, however I can sign into the Xbox app and the website. I can also sign into Minecraft through my PC. when I try to sign in a notification comes up...
  5. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...
  6. Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs: Everytime i have tried to sign in my Microsoft account, i later get the message saying “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” I’ve tried multiple times, restarting...
  7. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  8. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  9. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  10. Minecraft ios multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ios multiplayer not working: Hey so basically I signed into my xbox live account on minectaft pe so I could play online, but when I go into my world and try to invite my friends, they say my microsoft account was disconnected...