Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing

Discus and support Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Minecraft on my iPad Air keeps crashing after starting up the game (As soon as I click "play" or "settings" etc.). I worked out that it works fine when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MartinKidman, Jan 21, 2020.

1. MartinKidman
    MartinKidman Guest

Minecraft on my iPad Air keeps crashing after starting up the game (As soon as I click "play" or "settings" etc.). I worked out that it works fine when the Wifi is switched off (I can then switch the Wifi on after starting the game and then it will play
    normally). However, is there some setting that I can change or mod so that I don't have to keep doing this every time I run it (I've seen similar posts about this problem from other people too) - Please don't advise on any of the following: Uninstall/reinstall
    Minecraft, Apple OS version, complete reset on iPad - I've tried ALL of these things Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing :)

:)

MartinKidman, Jan 21, 2020
  2. CyKoBiOhAzArD Win User

Hi there,

Unfortunately we cannot give you support assistance for iPad or other apple products as this is an Xbox Forum.

I would suggest contacting Apple support.

3. jackg0709 Win User

I don’t know what will happen but try fracture reset but that means everything goes off the ipad
  4. ItsLuanrox Win User

Helo it's a problem already known by mojang , please check :

https://www.windowscentral.com/minecraft-ios-experiencing-sign-and-loading-issues-some-users

Mojang has offered a workaround that may work for people who are interested in playing Minecraft on their iOS device. To try this fix, do the following:

1. Close Minecraft on your iOS device. This means fully closing out of the game by opening the multitasking menu and swiping up on Minecraft.
    2. Open the Xbox app on your iOS device. You can download the app here if you don't already have it installed.
    3. Tap on the hamburger menu.
    4. Navigate to Settings.
    5. Tap sign-out to sign-out from Xbox Live.
    6. Close the Xbox app on your iOS device. You can fully close out of the app by opening the multitasking menu and swiping up on the Xbox app.
    7. Open the Xbox app and follow the guidance to sign back into Xbox Live.
    8. Launch Minecraft.
    9. Attempt to sign in with your Microsoft Account again.
  5. l3o0mer Win User

Xbox One Smartglass Crashing

I'm experiencing the same issue on an iPad Air. I have tried the suggestions above, but SmartGlass is still crashing immediately after it opens.

iPad Air

iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)

SmartGlass 2.9.

Wifi connection

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. linhton Win User

Xbox 360 Smart Glass iOS 11 update

AHHHHH why you only can download

the xbox 360 smartglass on old apple thing WHYYY i need it on ipad air im on ipad air And PLS PUT XBOX 360 SMARTglass on IPAD AIR nowww
Thema:

1. Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft iPad Air

2. Sync Minecraft Purchased from old ipad to new ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sync Minecraft Purchased from old ipad to new ipad: We recently purchased a new ipad for my son. On his older ipad, he has Minecraft where he purchased a few resource packs by buying mcoins and then buying the resource packs. He has then installed...
  3. Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings: Hi, We make use of Xbox Family settings. We would like to enable "Join mltiplayer games" so our son can play on registered "Servers". Strangely, Minecraft crashes when opening on his iPad. As...
  4. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: Following up on this now locked question, i cannot login to minecraft on ipad on a child’s account....
  5. Minecraft not working on my iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not working on my iPad: Today I went on my ipad on minecraft it didn’t work. I figured out that whenever I was signed into my microsoft account it would not work. What should I do? 86dd0d6d-e957-480c-a6db-d4b45dbfa9e7
  6. Minecraft crashes on iPad when trying to sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on iPad when trying to sign in.: Just like the title says. When I click sign in to microsoft account, it crashes. Here's what I've done so far to try to fix it in this order. Removed VPNs Delete and reinstall minecraft. Sign...
  7. Minecraft Ipad & Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ipad & Xbox one: Hi, I have minecraft on an ipad. We have never signed in. If I sign in using our xbox live account login, will it delete my son's world he has created? b97c7fb9-81de-4a92-9b8f-79cc761be1dc
  8. Minecraft iPad Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iPad Edition: Hi, Recently updated to the latest Minecraft 1.13.2 on both of my son's iPads - now they cannot join each other over a LAN connection. On the tab, you can see the number 1 at the top, but when...
  9. Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad): Both of my kids have an ipad 4 and since the last update right before halloween their minecraft games wont load past the white mojang screen. i have tried unistalling the app, rebooting the...
  10. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game: Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for...