Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

Discus and support Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by agentdogit, Oct 18, 2019.

1. agentdogit
    agentdogit Guest

Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game

What I have done so far

reinstalled the MCPE app

restarted the device

My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for abour3 months now any help would be appreciated

Thanks

:)

agentdogit, Oct 18, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this outdated thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again!
  3. agentdogit Win User

Hi i have the latest iOS and the latest minecraftapp, it does work if I turn off the wifi but then no one can join his game
  4. agentdogit Win User

Hi I have just tried that and its still the same, I have signed out of the account too it goes through the motions but then crashes when its about to load the game, anything else i can try?

Thanks
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi agentdogit,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. You may wish to check to ensure that the iOS device you're using is fully updated and then try to launch Minecraft: Pocket Edition again to see if you get a different result.

Should you continue to experience issues, I would recommend checking the
    Minecraft Help Center
    and/or
    contacting Apple Support
    to see if they have any other recommendations to try out.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps a bit more.
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Try reinstalling from iOS settings instead of the home screen if that's what you're doing.
Thema:

1. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game - Similar Threads - Minecraft ipad Air

2. Minecraft iPadでサインインできない

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft iPadでサインインできない: 約1ヶ月ほど、以下の症状?で困っています。 Microsoftの問い合わせでも解決せず、 Xboxサポートサイトにアクセスして問い合わせようとしても、問い合わせの内容的に電話・チャットでの問い合わせができないと言われ、八方塞がりでこちらに最後の望みをかけて質問いたしました。 普段私はiPadでMinecraftを遊んでいます。...
  3. Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...: It’s been a while since i last logged on to play minecraft and I’m aware there have been some updates. However i logged back into my account and all my purchase were gone and weren’t...
  4. worlds minecraft ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worlds minecraft ipad: Why can my friends join my world but I can't join theirs? we all have smae version of minecraft 1.16.1 0b5ebd6b-d190-4875-96c3-0b141666afd7
  5. Minecraft on iPad - microsoft account login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad - microsoft account login: Hello, My son plays Minecraft on an iPad. Since yesterday, I'm unable to connect to my Microsoft account. I uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft but that didn't solve the problem. I get a...
  6. iPad tp play Minecraft with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iPad tp play Minecraft with friends: Not tech savvy or a gamer. How can my child connect with friends on devices such as other ipads, xbox, or Nintendo switch. Having to delete the minecraft app after any attempts to connect with...
  7. Cannot Connect to World via LAN in Minecraft 1.16. World hosted on iPad.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Connect to World via LAN in Minecraft 1.16. World hosted on iPad.: Hello. I am currently unable to connect via LAN between an iPad and a Windows 10 machine. both are updated to the recent 1.16 update. Both can create their own worlds and play them fine. Both can...
  8. Minecraft on an iPad for your Child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on an iPad for your Child: You search around and find that Minecraft is able to be played cross platform or that you can set it up on an iPad for your child to play with friends. Then you go absolutely bonkers by the...
  9. Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad: The app says i cannot add friends because of the way my accoutnt is set up but i can add friend in the xbox app on the same ipad using the same microsoft account....
  10. Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing: Minecraft on my iPad Air keeps crashing after starting up the game (As soon as I click "play" or "settings" etc.). I worked out that it works fine when the Wifi is switched off (I can then switch...