Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

Discus and support Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by agentdogit, Oct 18, 2019.

1. agentdogit
    agentdogit Guest

Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game

What I have done so far

reinstalled the MCPE app

restarted the device

My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for abour3 months now any help would be appreciated

Thanks

:)

agentdogit, Oct 18, 2019
  2. agentdogit Win User

Hi i have the latest iOS and the latest minecraftapp, it does work if I turn off the wifi but then no one can join his game
  3. agentdogit Win User

Hi I have just tried that and its still the same, I have signed out of the account too it goes through the motions but then crashes when its about to load the game, anything else i can try?

Thanks
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi agentdogit,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. You may wish to check to ensure that the iOS device you're using is fully updated and then try to launch Minecraft: Pocket Edition again to see if you get a different result.

Should you continue to experience issues, I would recommend checking the
    Minecraft Help Center
    and/or
    contacting Apple Support
    to see if they have any other recommendations to try out.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps a bit more.
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

Try reinstalling from iOS settings instead of the home screen if that's what you're doing.
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

Try updating system on ipad air
Thema:

1. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game - Similar Threads - Minecraft ipad Air

2. Minecraft iPad Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iPad Edition: Hi, Recently updated to the latest Minecraft 1.13.2 on both of my son's iPads - now they cannot join each other over a LAN connection. On the tab, you can see the number 1 at the top, but when...
  3. Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad): Both of my kids have an ipad 4 and since the last update right before halloween their minecraft games wont load past the white mojang screen. i have tried unistalling the app, rebooting the...
  4. Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?: Due to an unfortunate event, the old iPad died and we purchased a new one. We had all of the old iPad content saved in iCloud, except for the Minecraft worlds, which were saved on Xbox Live. We...
  5. MODS purchased on iPad for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MODS purchased on iPad for minecraft: I've purchased some MODS on minecraft on our ipad. We were able to play them for a while but now show as if we never purchased them. We can't figure out how to get the mods back. Again, we have...
  6. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  7. Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft: My kids asked to sign in to microsoft so they can play Minecraft on the Xbox and iPad. We signed into iPad and when we did that the app on the iPad won't launch. We rebooted the iPad and still no...
  8. ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...: Здравствуйте ! Я не могу зайти в xbox live на моём ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) помогите ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0 [img] ) help ! there written : there was an...
  9. Minecraft on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad: My kids already played Minecraft on their MacBook Pros so I thought I would just download the app on iPad too no big deal. OMG this has been so freaking frustrating. You open up Minecraft & there...
  10. Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems: I've purchased minecraft app for the ipad for my little boy. I then set him up a xbox live account but the app says that due to the acct setup he cant access servers. I cant find anything in the...