Minecraft is crashing my console

Discus and support Minecraft is crashing my console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One X and after yesterday's Alpha update, Minecraft has completely crashed my console twice. I have submitted a report, but I want to be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuruGJ, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Minecraft is crashing my console

I have an Xbox One X and after yesterday's Alpha update, Minecraft has completely crashed my console twice. I have submitted a report, but I want to be sure you guys know this is a thing because it's pretty severe and as far I'm aware, it's not acknowledged as a known issue. Let me be clear, I know others who this is happening to so it is not a problem with my console.

submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/TechGuruGJ, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Bionic handz Win User

Version 1.6.6 Glitches

The leaderboard crashes my console every time i change the filter too, I thought this was a bit shabby for the most expensive XBLA game ever but I still love you minecraft!
  3. AstroA1337 Win User

Minecraft keeps hanging my xbox

Well usually it wouldn't be Minecraft or any game that crashes your system, it may just be your console. How long have you had it?
  4. stuartlittle2k8 Win User

Xbox One X Crashing

My xbox one x keeps crashing when im playing minecraft windows 10 version not xbox version. The game will freeze then my whole xbox just turns off then it will crash like 5 more time on start up. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling ive done
    mutaple power cycles ive tried moving the consol to a better location and more. Nothing seems to work. This has been happing for over a week now and it only happens in minecraft from everything realms to single player. Can someone please help.
    It could be an issue with minecraft itself
  5. oStraightSavage Win User

What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?

Not the fact that minecraft crashes everytime I open my survival world, but yeah it's the goat game so...
  6. jackcbc Win User

My disk tray is making noises when loading a disk and when it is fully playing

My Xbox doesn't make any noises when I'm playing system games like Minecraft or Doritos Crash Course but when I insert my disks into the console it makes a weird vibrating noise and doesn't read the disk. Any suggestions?
Thema:

Minecraft is crashing my console

1. Minecraft is crashing my console - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing console

2. Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue: One of my main survival world has a issue with crashing when I enter it, and I think it is due to some issue with the rendering distance feature. This issue only occurs on this specific world....
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds. It freezes, and then a few more...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.: So for the past few days now my laptop--note my laptop runs perfectly with the settings set to max and low-- has been crashing my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition only when I'm mining. I've read...
  5. Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...: This has been happening for a while now, on my old Xbox one and my Xbox one S. Basically, whenever I get off Minecraft to go play something else, it doesn't start and just makes me restart the...
  6. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  7. How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?: when I try to load up a world I have or a server it crashes. It says that the software has closed because an error occured. d6f9a263-6c95-41b0-973d-8afde8aff30f
  8. minecraft 1.13.0 xbox crashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft 1.13.0 xbox crashed: minecraft 1.13.0 broke my xbox one realm. i can see through every block except for chests and mobs which have the purple and black texture. i’ve reset my xbox four times and backed up the realm...
  9. Minecraft world conversion crashing console badly, very unstable - Xbox One Vanilla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world conversion crashing console badly, very unstable - Xbox One Vanilla: Where to begin. It seems like if the game was developed only taking in consideration the Xbox One X and S and not the original vanilla version. I have a 1TB Tomb Raider Bundle console and...
  10. Minecraft crashes and freezes console since new TU.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes and freezes console since new TU.: I have recently downloaded the newest Minecraft TU. My game crashes and freezes my console whenever I access a chest. I have not gotten any farther into other possible errors, as this seems bad...