Minecraft is stuck on locating server

Discus and support Minecraft is stuck on locating server in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Eveytime i try to log onto my friends world, it is always stuck in locating server. I have tried using alternate acounts, different playforms,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Babybro), Jun 30, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. Babybro)
    Babybro) Guest

Eveytime i try to log onto my friends world, it is always stuck in locating server. I have tried using alternate acounts, different playforms, different wifi’s, deletijg minwcraft and redownloading, and finally i reset my wifi. Sorry for all the spelling
    mistakes, but caj anyone help me. I am on switch.

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Minecraft stuck on locating server

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. D3ZIQNKILL3R Win User

Hello Marshall,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues connecting to worlds. Have you tried shutting down the PC completely, click start, power option and shut down. When you restart try to launch the game again and see if connects. If that doesn't
    work try and
    uninstall and reinstall the game

Thanks,

Brad
    I am also having the same issue. I followed your suggestions and they have unfortunately not worked. Its strange as my fiancee can connect to me. We have figured out that two worlds cannot be played on so far but a brand new world works. Playing that would
    mean losing everything. We just defeated the ender dragon and explored some end cities.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Marshall,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues connecting to worlds. Have you tried shutting down the PC completely, click start, power option and shut down. When you restart try to launch the game again and see if connects. If that doesn't
    work try and
    uninstall and reinstall the game

Thanks,

Brad
  5. TaDDragonZ Win User

Heve hyou tryed to hard reset the console?
  6. KursedTheGod Win User

Xbox is currently having problems with multiplayer and stuff like that.

You can check the status and get notified when it is fixed at support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. Minecraft is stuck on locating server - Similar Threads - Minecraft stuck locating

2. Stuck on Minecraft Realms building terrain

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Minecraft Realms building terrain: Ive done everything from hard resets to unistalling and nothing works. If someone has an answer to this it would be really helpful. 20be575e-51bc-412e-87d5-76992daa9f14
  3. Minecraft Update stuck in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Update stuck in a loop: Currently on using win10 edition. I updated a couple of hours ago. I got the shiny 1.16 in the corner. I let my sister have a go at it. After a while. I start to go on it. I close it as I don’t...
  4. Minecraft stuck in trial version for months

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft stuck in trial version for months: As the subject says I have been stuck in the trial version of Minecraft Bedrock for months I have asked Minecraft support and they told me they couldn't help I have indeed obtained the game...
  5. Stuck in Minecraft Beta on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in Minecraft Beta on Windows 10: I've followed all of the instructions for leaving the Minecraft Beta using the Xbox Insider Hub, have tried to un-install and re-install many times, but Minecraft is still stuck in Beta on Windows...
  6. Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?: I have tried every solution out there. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/ I still cannot install minecraft on my computer without installing the beta, even...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Nintendo Switch stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Nintendo Switch stuck at loading screen: I am not sure if this is the right place to ask a question, but the Nintendo switch led me to come here to do so. Minecraft dungeons Nintendo version stuck at the loading screen. Started app -...
  8. minecraft beta stuck force-ably

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft beta stuck force-ably: i last played minecraft beta 1-2 months ago and iv been playing normal minecraft for a while then my game was lagging and i turned my game off then back on and i was in beta and i cant get back...
  9. Minecraft on Xbox One stuck on "Locating Server"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Xbox One stuck on "Locating Server": Everytime I try to join a friend's world in Minecraft (or even if he invites me) , my game starts loading and then stays stuck on "Locating Server". My friend plays on Xbox One too and we both...
  10. Minecraft stuck on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on locating server: Hello, My girlfriend and I made a minecraft world on a PC on the windows 10 edition and have been playing on it for a while. Yesterday however, she(the host) could join the world, but mine just...