Minecraft Isn't Updating. Xbox One

Discus and support Minecraft Isn't Updating. Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to update Minecraft to "Aquatic" and "Village and Pillage"; but when I get taken to the Microsoft store it says i have to buy Minecraft.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRatKingE, Sep 7, 2019.

1. TheRatKingE
    TheRatKingE Guest

I'm trying to update Minecraft to "Aquatic" and "Village and Pillage"; but when I get taken to the Microsoft store it says i have to buy Minecraft.

:)

TheRatKingE, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Isn't Updating. Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft Isn't Updating

2. Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game: In Minecraft Windows 10, on my maps there is another icon for a player other than me. I am playing by myself. When I go to where it is on the map, there is nobody there. Is this a glitch, and, if...
  3. New 'Minecraft' isn't free although I qualify for it before the deadline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New 'Minecraft' isn't free although I qualify for it before the deadline.: Hello, so as you probably know Microsoft has a problem with giving people the free promo version of Minecraft to disc copy owners of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. Any news on when it will be...
  4. The new version of Minecraft isn't working for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new version of Minecraft isn't working for me: I can't invite my friends or join them. I had this issue since it came out. I've contacted mojang support and Xbox support. Mojang support said to connect Xbox live and I did and Xbox live told...
  5. Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members: I have played over 25 days of minecraft Xbox one edition why isn't it available pls help d05ebc71-74a2-49f6-aba8-1e8047e95b42
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta isn't allowing people to join my worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta isn't allowing people to join my worlds.: I have Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and have had it since Christmas last year. At first, everything was fine; I could join friends' worlds amd they could join mine, but sometime since then, they have...
  7. Minecraft isn't appearing for the $5 amount when I own the 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft isn't appearing for the $5 amount when I own the 360 console: I purchased Minecraft for the Xbox 360 on 5/16/2012 and haven't played for a bit and I'm inquiring to transfer the item to the Xbox one for the $4.99 amount but shows the full listing price of...
  8. My minecraft world isn't syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world isn't syncing: So I've been playing minecraft on my boyfriend's xbox one on my account and when I went home it won't let me sync my minecraft world to my Xbox one, anyone else have this problem? I've already...
  9. Discounted price for Minecraft isn't there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discounted price for Minecraft isn't there.: Yesterday I was thinking about buying the Xbox one edition of Minecraft and the 4.99 discount was there. Today I decided that I wanted to get it and now the discount isn't there. I've signed out...
  10. My Minecraft isn't working properly. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft isn't working properly. Please help!: I play offline frequently, and for some reason my Minecraft won't let me play on my worlds offline. It only let's me play the demo, but I purchased it well over a year ago. Please help me!...