Minecraft Isn't Updating. Xbox One

Discus and support Minecraft Isn't Updating. Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to update Minecraft to "Aquatic" and "Village and Pillage"; but when I get taken to the Microsoft store it says i have to buy Minecraft.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRatKingE, Sep 7, 2019.

1. TheRatKingE
    TheRatKingE Guest

I'm trying to update Minecraft to "Aquatic" and "Village and Pillage"; but when I get taken to the Microsoft store it says i have to buy Minecraft.

:)

TheRatKingE, Sep 7, 2019
  2. PatriotSH529 Win User

It may be for a different type of Minecraft, try looking up if it goes with the Minecraft you are playing
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello TheRatKingE!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your Minecraft not updating.

Are you playing on the Xbox console or on PC (Windows)?

First, I would suggest uninstalling / reinstalling the game.

Once you've reinstalled the game, let us know if the problem persists.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. TheRatKingE Win User

Thank you for replying Felix.

I'm playing on the Xbox One console. I've already tried uninstalling / reinstalling the game but the problem still persists.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Can I ask if you are currently using 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition' or the newer title simply named, 'Minecraft'? Here is a link to

more information on both versions

If you are using the Xbox One Version, you would have been able to upgrade for free, for a limited time, but this offer expired a long time ago. If this is the case and are prompted to purchase the game, you will have to purchase the new version.

If you are a part of the
    Xbox Insider Program
    /Xbox Preview Program, you may be able to enrol into the Minecraft Beta builds that are currently available, but you
    will not be able to play with anyone that is on a public build, until the final beta update is released.

Feel free to continue to reply to this thread, and the community will be more than happy to help. :)

Best,

L
  6. TheRatKingE Win User

Thank you for replying {Parity}

Will doing a hard reset do anything to the other games I have installed?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Isn't Updating. Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft Isn't Updating

2. I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?

in XboX Insiders
    I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?: I have tried restarting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it hasn't worked. The game still just remains as normal minecraft. submitted by /u/johnjohnsonthefifth [link] [comments]
  3. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  4. Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling: I quit the beta a few days ago so I could play with my friend who was off the beta, but when I try to reinstall it, it doesn't work. When I enroll in the beta, it brings me to the xbox store, and...
  5. Minecraft for my ps4 isn't connecting to my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for my ps4 isn't connecting to my microsoft account: Hola Yesterday minecraft was working fine and would automatically to my account. I get on today and "automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in with your Microsoft account"...
  6. Minecraft RTX Beta isn't working

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta isn't working: Hey so I don't own Minecraft for Windows 10, but I was under the impression you could get this under the beta/trial without having to own Minecraft for Windows 10. I have opted in to the RTX...
  7. I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpaceTurd0 [link] [comments]
  8. New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working

in XboX Insiders
    New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working: As the title says, i'm new to insider. I joined minecraft beta and the features aren't there. Its telling me manage instead of join ( I know that means I joined it and if i want to unroll). If you...
  9. My pocket edition minecraft isn't letting me accept other peoples minecraft game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pocket edition minecraft isn't letting me accept other peoples minecraft game invites: it comes up with 'You need to change the details of your microsoft account but iv'e tried everything beb1a899-a70e-4564-8744-669ac79339c3
  10. minecraft windows 10 edtion isn't updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edtion isn't updated: Minecraft windows 10 edition isn't updated (v1.13.1) but the switch version is so I cant play with my friends since there are no new updates to the pc version. why is that?...