minecraft issue

Discus and support minecraft issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, my friend and me have OPEN NAT and when i or he try connect to world it says: unable to connect to world.. we try everything we have same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadManCrowCZ, Feb 9, 2019.

1. MadManCrowCZ
    MadManCrowCZ Guest

minecraft issue

hello, my friend and me have OPEN NAT and when i or he try connect to world it says: unable to connect to world.. we try everything we have same version, we try playing via windows 10 too..

:)

MadManCrowCZ, Feb 9, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Minecraft issues with realm copy

sounds like an issue with the version of minecraft.

It sounds like the realm was created on a newer version of minecraft than what you have installed. Just check for an update to minecraft.
  3. Camaro8706 Win User

Minecraft issues

Did you try to go the options menu and set the layout to default ? that might be the problem
  4. IIx DEZ xII Win User

Minecraft issues

Hello there!

How long has this been going on for?

Have you tried rebooting the console?

If your'e still having issues with this then contact Xbox Support here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Hope this Helps!
  5. ARW Fergie199 Win User

MINECRAFT ISSUES

Don't worry Stupid Womble all your data is still there, its just inaccessible as the servers are down as Sophomaniac has already mentioned
  6. themann2488 Win User

Minecraft issue

I haven't really heard of this before but do you have a lot of redstone going in the area? or a mob grinder making a lot of dropped (floating) items?
Thema:

minecraft issue

1. minecraft issue - Similar Threads - minecraft issue

2. Minecraft Beta Program issues and a possible solution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta Program issues and a possible solution: I have noticed that some people who have the Minecraft Beta are unable to play on the worlds of friends that do not have the Beta. A possible solution to this would be to have two separate apps...
  3. Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues: So my problem is concerning Xbox Live and Minecraft Pocket Edition on an iPad Mini. For the last few months, we have had a curious problem with Minecraft. Whenever we are on the WiFi at our house,...
  4. Minecraft Loading Issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Loading Issues...: So i recently just downloaded minecraft on my sons account on his xbox one s and as soon as i load into the game on his account it gives me an error... “You are almost out of data storage space!...
  5. Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...: depuis plusieurs jours je n’arrive pas me connecter Xbox live, il me mettent «veuillé réssayer ou sur Xbox.com. Aidez-moi remediez sur ce problème au plus vite. Cordialement Translation: [for...
  6. minecraft issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft issues: i cant join my friends minecraft world no matter how many times i try it says "Unable To connect to world" and its weird cause we are both on the same platform please help...
  7. Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?: hello, ever since the latest mincraft update i have been having weird graphics glitches when using the Odyssey sci fi resource pack on Xbox one. I have recorded clips showing the issue bur there...
  8. MInecraft Bedrock Edition/ Windows 10 Connection Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Bedrock Edition/ Windows 10 Connection Issue: So I have begun to start playing Minecraft on the Bedrock edition on my Xbox One and basically I am having an issue that has not seemed to be resolved by anyone... Issue: My issue is that...
  9. Minecraft Issue 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Issue 2019: Hello, started up Minecraft today on the Xbox One & while it's Syncing user data a rectangular Grey rimed black box says "Global Resources Reset, Resources failed to load previously." Initially...
  10. Minecraft game code issue help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game code issue help!: Hi I bought my daughter and Xbox one in 2017 and it came with codes for normal minecraft and story mode too. We downloaded these and she has played it loads. Issue is after a break now it asks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft issue 2019