minecraft issue

Discus and support minecraft issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, my friend and me have OPEN NAT and when i or he try connect to world it says: unable to connect to world.. we try everything we have same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadManCrowCZ, Feb 9, 2019.

1. MadManCrowCZ
    MadManCrowCZ Guest

minecraft issue

hello, my friend and me have OPEN NAT and when i or he try connect to world it says: unable to connect to world.. we try everything we have same version, we try playing via windows 10 too..

:)

MadManCrowCZ, Feb 9, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Minecraft issues with realm copy

sounds like an issue with the version of minecraft.

It sounds like the realm was created on a newer version of minecraft than what you have installed. Just check for an update to minecraft.
  3. Camaro8706 Win User

Minecraft issues

Did you try to go the options menu and set the layout to default ? that might be the problem
  4. IIx DEZ xII Win User

Minecraft issues

Hello there!

How long has this been going on for?

Have you tried rebooting the console?

If your'e still having issues with this then contact Xbox Support here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Hope this Helps!
  5. ARW Fergie199 Win User

MINECRAFT ISSUES

Don't worry Stupid Womble all your data is still there, its just inaccessible as the servers are down as Sophomaniac has already mentioned
  6. themann2488 Win User

Minecraft issue

I haven't really heard of this before but do you have a lot of redstone going in the area? or a mob grinder making a lot of dropped (floating) items?
Thema:

minecraft issue

1. minecraft issue - Similar Threads - minecraft issue

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue: I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which...
  3. Minecraft Realms Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Issue: I am having issues trying to get on the Minecraft Realm I created. I played on it the last two days and all of a sudden yesterday I tried to get back on and it keeps telling me that "You cannot...
  4. Minecraft version issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft version issue: So maybe one of you tech wizards can help me. I have minecraft 10 installed on my PC, Xbox1 and android. All are fully updated yet for some reason my xbox is version 1.13.0.5 but my android and PC...
  5. Minecraft Realms issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms issues: I started the 30 days realm trial in Minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldn't create your realm right now. We will create...
  6. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  7. "You Need Permission." (Minecraft issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You Need Permission." (Minecraft issue): I've seen many other people have this issue. And I've never seen one of them have answer. Also, I'm using the Pocket Edition of Minecraft on an Version 9 (I think??) Amazon Fire. So a lot of...
  8. Minecraft gamertag issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft gamertag issue: I have changed my gamertag from formerly ‘misofab’ to ‘’. However, when i logged back in via xbox live it had shown my old gamertag instead of my changed one. I have not found any Q&A on this...
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Multiplayer Issue: Hello, My friend is attempting to play Windows 10 Minecraft with a few other friends and I, but nobody - including myself - is able to see the games she creates or that she's even playing...
  10. Xbox one minecraft issue - character looks up at sky when loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one minecraft issue - character looks up at sky when loaded: My wife has an issue with her character, every time she loads into saved game or starts a new game her character's always looks up at the sky, but she is able to play as normal after adjusting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft issue

2. minecraft issue 2019