Minecraft issues with realm copy

Discus and support Minecraft issues with realm copy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with a issue with my downloaded minecraft realm copies they wont start how do i fix this it says - A newer version of the game has saved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesus Lover7771, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft issues with realm copy

I need help with a issue with my downloaded minecraft realm copies they wont start how do i fix this it says - A newer version of the game has saved this level, It cannot be loaded and last but not least unable to connect to world and fyi this is on minecraft
    on the xbox one. The one with command blocks and realms too. So how do i play those worlds or fix them please help me?!!!

:)

Jesus Lover7771, Jan 7, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

sounds like an issue with the version of minecraft.

It sounds like the realm was created on a newer version of minecraft than what you have installed. Just check for an update to minecraft.
  3. VAC9 Win User

it looks like your minecraft thinks its on a newer version id try to uninstall and reinstall minecraft
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  5. iishastajeanna Win User

Minecraft- Creating server for friends

Hi tashyb33!

To make sure, are you using the steps in the
    Realms Overview
    under "How to invite other players to your Realm", for that?

Also, do you see any issue receiving invitations to other players' Minecraft Realms? Are you able to invite those friends to play in other games normally, when you try?
    The issue is that nobody on minecraft can invite other people, because the invite doesn’t send for anyone.
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Minecraft- Creating server for friends

Hi tashyb33!

To make sure, are you using the steps in the
    Realms Overview
    under "How to invite other players to your Realm", for that?

Also, do you see any issue receiving invitations to other players' Minecraft Realms? Are you able to invite those friends to play in other games normally, when you try?
Thema:

1. Minecraft issues with realm copy - Similar Threads - Minecraft issues realm

2. Minecraft Realms Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Issue: Every time I boot up Minecraft on the Xbox One, the Worlds tab never gives me the option to purchase a realm. When I try to purchase a realm via manually searching for it in the marketplace, I am...
  3. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

in XboX Insiders
    so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...: or is it my xbox itself? submitted by /u/retartarder [link] [comments]
  4. Issue with creating worlds in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with creating worlds in minecraft.: I have recently bought minecraft (version from the online Microsoft store) for my Xbox One S and I have been having issues playing it. Whenever I try to create a new world I always get the same...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue: Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue. Whenever i try to create a Realm (on windows 10 edition) I am greeted with this...
  6. Minecraft realms issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms issues.: I go to try a subscription of realms and it tells me to change privacy settings so i go and allow everything except one thing that just wont change and that is the create or join groups options it...
  7. I have Perfomance issues on my Realm in Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Perfomance issues on my Realm in Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, The past few months i have been playing with a severe delay on my Minecraft Realm. This issue appeared from the nothingness and right now is worst than ever, at the beggining we thought...
  8. Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Issue: I am making a Fallout texture pack for me and my friend to use but when I put the texture pack onto a realm I can see the texture pack fine but when I get on Xbox it doesn't let me download the...
  9. Minecraft 1.4 Realms issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.4 Realms issue: Since the 1.4 update, we’ve been having an issue with Realns. I have a 3 person Realm and when I’m on it with 1 other friend, another person can’t join. They get a message that the server is...
  10. Minecraft Realm Renewal Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Renewal Issue: I recently attempted to renew my Minecraft realm on my Xbox One. I received a message stating that my purchase succeeded but "something went wrong" and that I should check back later. My realm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realm a newer version of the game has saved this level