Minecraft Issues

Discus and support Minecraft Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, I bought minecraft last night. Upon launching it was in beta so i could not join friends server. Figured that out by going to the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Irish597, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Irish597
    Irish597 Guest

Minecraft Issues

Hey all,

I bought minecraft last night. Upon launching it was in beta so i could not join friends server. Figured that out by going to the xbox insider and unjoining the beta. Uninstalled, did a hard reset on xbox and reinstalled. Game launched into the full
    version then. When i tried to join the server i got an error about the skin i had on was not approve or compatible with muliplayer. When I tried to open my profile and change it, it froze and crashed the game. Restarted game and it loaded into beta again.
    Thoughts, help?

Thanks

:)

Irish597, Mar 4, 2020
  2. AirNebula732 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

Hey there for issues with minecraft check out this support page for minecraft it requires a account but its the official site for minecraft issues like the one you've outlined

http://bugs.mojang.com/

Also here is the support page for minecraft from xbox too just incase

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-titles/minecraft-info

Hope this helps
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem code not working.

4. Camaro8706 Win User

Minecraft issues

Did you try to go the options menu and set the layout to default ? that might be the problem
  5. IIx DEZ xII Win User

Minecraft issues

Hello there!

How long has this been going on for?

Have you tried rebooting the console?

If your'e still having issues with this then contact Xbox Support here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Hope this Helps!
  6. ARW Fergie199 Win User

MINECRAFT ISSUES

Don't worry Stupid Womble all your data is still there, its just inaccessible as the servers are down as Sophomaniac has already mentioned
Thema:

Minecraft Issues

1. Minecraft Issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Issues

2. Minecraft issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issue: Me and my mate recently bought minecraft but neither of us can join each others world, is there a way to fix this? 31839128-d6b2-469d-9111-cd5012f4e667
  3. Minecraft Locating Server Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Locating Server Issue: When trying to join friends world on xbox I get stuck on locating server. My other xbox friends are able to join world while i get stuck with this screen issue. So far I have deleted and...
  4. Xbox Minecraft Cross Platform Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Cross Platform Issue: We are trying to play Minecraft Cross Platform with someone on PS4. They have logged in with a Microsoft account, have been able to find our gamertag and are sending us invites but we are not...
  5. Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.: Hello, I am having an issue with my worlds not syncing over to my switch or ps4 from my xbox one. Is there anything I can do, or is it an issue on the servers? f15cae94-2a87-4cbe-8d0c-5d22d5e5e995
  6. Minecraft PE Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer Issues: I am having issues joining my friends’ worlds. We don’t have Minecraft Realms, but we have Xbox Live accounts and we are all playing on the same version of Minecraft. I have had this issue for a...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Issues: Hi! I’ve been having an ongoing issue for close to two weeks at this point in which my friend can no longer join my minecraft multiplayer game, and I cant join hers either. Just days before this...
  8. Minecraft Realms issue on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms issue on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: When I try to join my friend's Realm on my PC Bedrock Edition, it gives me the error: "Error You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change...
  9. Minecraft Sign in issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Sign in issue: Whenever I try to sign in to minecraft for Windows 10 on my PC, I receive the error code 0x800706D9, I have been getting this for months and trying to troubleshoot it, but I have had no success,...
  10. Xbox account and Minecraft issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account and Minecraft issues: First of all, I want to say that I do not own an Xbox console. I merely have an account just to play Minecraft Windows 10 So I don't know when this happened but I can no longer read chat...