Minecraft Java Account Unlink Request

Discus and support Minecraft Java Account Unlink Request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! My problem is that I linked an account I have to my main microsoft account, and would like to unlink so I can link that to my main Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobErhart, Jan 20, 2022.

1. JacobErhart
    JacobErhart Guest

Hey!

My problem is that I linked an account I have to my main microsoft account, and would like to unlink so I can link that to my main Minecraft account. The account currently linked to my account is Pwusss, and the account I want it switched to is JacobbIsVibing. I can give you the transactrion ID to JacobbIsVibing, and maybe Pwusss in the near future. If anyone could help me with this, that would be great.

Sincerely,

Jacob

:)

JacobErhart, Jan 20, 2022
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Is there a way to change what Microsoft account is linked to a minecraft account ?

Thank you for your replay.

Unfortunately, after you link a Minecraft: Java Edition account to a Microsoft Secure Account (MSA), the accounts are permanently linked and cannot be unlinked. However, I would highly suggest getting in touch with Mojang Support to see if they can change the email.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Unlink microsoft account from my minecraft account

Hello IeshaWoldt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from you. There is a

FAQ on the Minecraft support
    website which provides information about unlinking an account. You may want to look over it before you decide to unlink the account. Also, you can choose to

reach out to Mojang
    through the Minecraft support website for further assistance with unlinking an account. We hope this information helps!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

Hello Savaged Wolf23,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you are still unsuccessful
    with unlinking the accounts, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink

Hello TheLastPlatoon07,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

How to unlink from a Playstation account

Hello Savaged Wolf23,

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java Account Unlink Request - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Account

2. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund: Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to...
  3. Cannot get into my minecraft Java Edition account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into my minecraft Java Edition account: I recently migrated my mojang account to be able to play on a bedrock server with some friends. I've had no issues with being able to play on java servers and launching Java edition until now. I...
  4. my minecraft java account have been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft java account have been hacked: my minecraft java account have been hacked he/she even changed the email so i was forced to create a new microsoft account to contact you guys 029b6ce3-a031-49e5-b5d5-c6e1949ac0b4
  5. Online mode was disabled on my Minecraft: Java Edition account, and there's no way to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online mode was disabled on my Minecraft: Java Edition account, and there's no way to...: Hello, I'm the owner of a Minecraft: Java Edition account since 2017. It was working PERFECTLY fine with Mojang accounts, and I used to connect to online servers with no trouble. I was forced to...
  6. Minecraft Realm missing after merging Mojang and Microsoft account - Minecraft Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Realm missing after merging Mojang and Microsoft account - Minecraft Java: I merged my Mojang and Microsoft accounts and subscribed to a java Realm. I played it with my friends for a few weeks, but every few days it would disappear from everyone's realms list. Each time...
  7. Minecraft java edition microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java edition microsoft account: In order to play in some servers I have to migrate my account to microsoft but when I opened my minecraft account using microsoft so I can't migrate it. bc329819-b43b-4920-b4e1-640c60b43012
  8. Cannot use/play Minecraft with Mojang account - Java Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use/play Minecraft with Mojang account - Java Edition: Hello, I bought Minecraft JAVA edition from minecraft.net and I can't login to use the game. I have contacted MOJANG/minecraft.net for support and they are directing me to Microsoft telling me...
  9. It looks like you haven’t purchased Minecraft: Java Edition with this account yet. To join...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It looks like you haven’t purchased Minecraft: Java Edition with this account yet. To join...: Im bought minecraft with my team name NN_BonXLofi, but now my account said ( LET’S START PLAYING MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION!, It looks like you haven’t purchased Minecraft: Java Edition with this...
  10. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked: The Microsoft account details from my Minecraft Java Edition copy were stolen yesterday by malware present on my computer. Since I don't use that account for anything other than logging into...