Minecraft java and bedrock problem

Discus and support Minecraft java and bedrock problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I own minecraft bedrock edition and it says that I can redeem java in the microsoft store but when I try doing it it makes me pay for the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chemmy bunny, Jul 3, 2022.

1. chemmy bunny
    chemmy bunny Guest

So I own minecraft bedrock edition and it says that I can redeem java in the microsoft store but when I try doing it it makes me pay for the game again?
    Minecraft java and bedrock problem [​IMG]

:)

chemmy bunny, Jul 3, 2022
  2. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

3. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  4. SergioM6 Win User

Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition

Good Morning. I understand your "problem" but I don't know what Minecraft you mean. Minecraft Java or Bedrock?
  5. Emmanuellopez_46 Win User

minecraft java username change

yea do you know if that is for bedrock minecraft or java minecraft?
  6. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
Thema:

1. Minecraft java and bedrock problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft java bedrock

2. Buying Minecraft Bedrock + Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Minecraft Bedrock + Java edition: Hi guys, I'd like to gift my boy with the Minecraft game. In my understanding, it's a one-time payment of around 30 euros for both editions together. Now, I have played Minecraft Education...
  3. Minecraft Java & Bedrock not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java & Bedrock not working.: I bought the game on a Windows 11 PC, on August 3rd 2022 and when I attempted to launch the Minecraft Launcher and login it does not show a play button but rather a Play Demo and a Play Offline...
  4. Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edtion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edtion: Hello i wanna buy these minecraft games im not a big fan of the xbox software do i have to have it in order to play the Minecraft game if i Purchase it.? ed104792-c3f6-4a8a-874b-e8d309db28fb
  5. Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant claim the Minecraft Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on other Microsoft account despite...: So on another Microsoft account I have Bedrock edition on both Xbox One and Windows 10, but despite this I can't claim the Java and Bedrock for PC bundle on that account. for some extra info, I...
  6. Please help! Minecraft Java and bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Minecraft Java and bedrock: Hey guys. I'm a mama and my son wants minecraft bedrock edition. We purchased the Java and bedrock for pc windows 11... I've followed every direction possible. Downloaded, linked my Microsoft...
  7. I own Minecraft java and bedrock but still can't download it on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft java and bedrock but still can't download it on mobile: I have own every single Minecraft version, I own java windows bedrock but still says I need to buy it on Google play, I've owned it on multiple phones, I don't have access to one of the phone...
  8. Minecraft for Java and Bedrock is stuck in demo mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft for Java and Bedrock is stuck in demo mode: So I recently got upgraded from using a mobile device to a PC and I owned minecraft on my mobile device so now I am trying to get Bedrock and Java edition for free (signing in with my minecraft...
  9. 我购买了Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC礼包,能进入java版本。但是商店显示我未购买,无法游玩Bedrock版本,下载的也是试玩版本。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我购买了Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC礼包,能进入java版本。但是商店显示我未购买,无法游玩Bedrock版本,下载的也是试玩版本。: 我于七月十一日购买了Minecraft。并且收到了邮件提示。在游玩过后发现微软商店显示我并未购买,并且Xbox也没有Bedrock版本,我需要得到解决,并且知道原 。 [img] [img] [img] ***moved from Windows / Windows 10 / 游戏*** e0c81591-8f7e-4e9d-9ae8-f07d507fa108
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition not in my "Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition for PC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition not in my "Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition for PC": I owned the Java Edition well before June update and it says I own the Java and Bedrock edition but its nowhere to be found. 93568a19-da54-4a31-8857-8a676c3c2f53