Minecraft Java Edition Alt Acc Multiplayer Error

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition Alt Acc Multiplayer Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Multiplayer's greyed out in 1.16 and error when connecting in older versions. All tutorials are for the old Microsoft Layout, pls help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LordKhan, Mar 21, 2021.

1. LordKhan
    LordKhan Guest

Multiplayer's greyed out in 1.16 and error when connecting in older versions. All tutorials are for the old Microsoft Layout, pls help

:)

LordKhan, Mar 21, 2021
  2. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  3. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft not working after migration.

Hey there!

Just want to throw some information at you.

So, there are 2 different types of Minecraft. You have the following:

Java edition

In the Java edition of Minecraft, you have to load up the launcher then prompt you with a login, you're also able to make custom servers with also a new folder and following their server creation guides. In the Java edition, you're able to do so much more than Bedrock Minecraft. Unfortunately, Java edition is not able to join windows Bedrock nor Xbox Minecraft edition / Mobile Minecraft Edition. You will need a Mojang account. This does not need a Microsoft account.

Bedrock Edition

In Bedrock Edition, you're able to get this on the Store or the Microsoft Minecraft.

With this, you're not able to make a custom server, though you're able to make a normal multiplayer world. In this multiplayer world, you're able to join Xbox edition of Minecraft and the Mobile version of Minecraft.

You do not need a Mojang account to register, you'll need a Microsoft account.

-------

I do not think you're able to transfer the 2 games, as they're both different. "Java / Bedrock."
    I hope this helps you.

Sparrow
  4. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  5. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  6. ArhamSiddiqui Win User

X-Box Minecraft java

watched that stream twice and also voted for allay. and also don't think that minecraft java have any special features for users other than letting them join premium server which can't be done with a cracked account. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years on a cracked acc now finally getting real minecraft java but only for a few months 🥺🥺

EDIT: Watched full stream because I thought they would share some minecraft java redeem codes during stream which discord did during their stream
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java Edition Alt Acc Multiplayer Error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Cannot get into my minecraft Java Edition account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into my minecraft Java Edition account: I recently migrated my mojang account to be able to play on a bedrock server with some friends. I've had no issues with being able to play on java servers and launching Java edition until now. I...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition not showing up as "purchased" on the computer after a reinstall of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition not showing up as "purchased" on the computer after a reinstall of...: So I purchased Minecraft last year or so for its normal price, it was working just fine until I got a new hard drive and reinstalled windows and now it shows up as unpurchased. This was...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.: Good day! My Minecraft is working fine when I'm using the Mojang account, but then when I migrate it to Microsoft it's still working fine but there's a problem. When I changed my primary email to...
  5. Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft: Java Edition change login email: My son is playing Minecraft: Java Edition. using my email to log into the account. I don't want him using my email to login any longer because I can't restrict his time using family safety...
  6. minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java edition: I do own minecraft java edition, I load up the minecraft launcher and launch it with no issues and my account works fine. But when I go to the mojang website to change my name or skin it tells me...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Let me join multiplayer on my Mac OS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Let me join multiplayer on my Mac OS: Hey guys, like the title says, whenever I try to play Minecraft, it says I can't join multiplayer due to my Microsoft permissions. The problem is I should have, as I took a bunch of steps to allow...
  8. Do you keep the Minecraft Java Edition you get from Xbox Game pass or does it not let you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you keep the Minecraft Java Edition you get from Xbox Game pass or does it not let you...: Its just a question that I had since it was released on gamepass. I do have Minecraft Java Edition but this is for my friend 60e8c3ff-727a-440e-88de-27b5e7b015bd
  9. Can you get Minecraft Java edition for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you get Minecraft Java edition for free?: Is there a way to get Minecraft Java edition for free? 2e72a49a-cc0f-48bf-959a-8b9db54638ff
  10. Online mode was disabled on my Minecraft: Java Edition account, and there's no way to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online mode was disabled on my Minecraft: Java Edition account, and there's no way to...: Hello, I'm the owner of a Minecraft: Java Edition account since 2017. It was working PERFECTLY fine with Mojang accounts, and I used to connect to online servers with no trouble. I was forced to...