Minecraft Java Edition is not installing or showing up properly.

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition is not installing or showing up properly. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to keep this ask simple, but a friend of mine bought Java Edition Minecraft for me, around Christmas. I go to download it, it installs, then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sleepy Hot Cocoa, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Minecraft Java Edition is not installing or showing up properly.

Trying to keep this ask simple, but a friend of mine bought Java Edition Minecraft for me, around Christmas. I go to download it, it installs, then Java Edition doesn't say it's purchased, and I need to buy it. I figure it might simply be an issue with the installer or something of the like, so I uninstall it and go to reinstall it. It has not reinstalled since, and I've tried, extensively. Does someone have any idea what the heck and hell is going on? I want to play the funny block game with my friends.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

Sleepy Hot Cocoa, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

minecraft for chromeboooks

3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  6. Haldir Nielsen Win User

Is Minecraft hacked?

People say there's an exploit running on Minecraft Java Edition Right now installing Trojans or other harmful software for PCs.
Thema:

Minecraft Java Edition is not installing or showing up properly.

1. Minecraft Java Edition is not installing or showing up properly. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on our PC for my son and followed the steps to download it, but it keeps stopping at this "Please sign into the Microsoft Store" error message. (see first...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition purchase issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition purchase issue: Recently i bought minecraft java edition but in the progress site gave an error but when i check my credit card it took the money and i cant play it 19cfe2b5-bef1-4814-b71c-9b9bd689ab4e
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Assistance: Hello, I bought a Minecraft account back when it was still Mojang accounts. The account is linked to my parent's email address, and I used to be able to play just fine. I recently migrated my...
  5. Minecraft java edition skins not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java edition skins not working.: hello im writing on behalf of a family member. they purchased minecraft java edition after the change over to microsoft accounts for logins and have been unable to change thier skin in game at...
  6. Minecraft: Java Edition Code Won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition Code Won't Work: Hello, I got my friend a Minecraft: Java Edition gift card for his b-day, when he tried to put it in, it stated that it was invalid or already claimed. This was brand-new and it was not scratched...
  7. Minecraft launcher saying I don't own Minecraft Java edition even though I have for years.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher saying I don't own Minecraft Java edition even though I have for years.: Title. Also I did the whole account migration and everything worked fine until I tried to log in specifically last night. Is this something that can be fixed or some sort of weird marketing...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a...: Hi! I have just migrated from a Mojang-acount to Microsoft and I'm not allowed to play online. It says "Mulitplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings". Why is this and how...
  9. After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.: I've downloaded the new launcher. I've logged into my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted my computer. I need Microsoft to set my Java Edition properly. Has anyone else had this problem?...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition when logged in does not show purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition when logged in does not show purchase: I am unable to login through Mojang through a password reset. When I login through my Microsoft login it displays 3 usernames including a Mojang which I do not appear to have access to. On the...