minecraft java edition microsoft servers

Discus and support minecraft java edition microsoft servers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi i have bought minecraft java edition but as you know u can not play on mojang account no more so i have tried to join serers with the current... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by asahiperkins, Apr 19, 2021.

1. asahiperkins
    asahiperkins Guest

hi i have bought minecraft java edition but as you know u can not play on mojang account no more so i have tried to join serers with the current microsoft accounts,

its saying the authentication servers are down every time

i have logged out and back in still has the same iissue.

Again this is minecraft Java edition

i do not have a X box either but i have tried online it brings me to the same page ever time.

i would like to recieve advice soon please

kind regards

asahi

:)

asahiperkins, Apr 19, 2021
  2. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

The Minecraft Java Edition is not the same Version of Oficial Minecraft Microsoft I Think
  4. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  6. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
Thema:

1. minecraft java edition microsoft servers - Similar Threads - minecraft java edition

2. Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition: I was opening minecraft launcher on my pc and I tried to launch minecraft put it didn't.Does anybody have a solution? e2c06ff4-c69a-496e-b060-8202e6e3967b
  3. Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.: So minecraft java edition was working a few days ago, but the suddenly it stopped one day. It showed i didn’t own the game at first (i did own he game) but then i loged out, and tried logging in,...
  4. Minecraft java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft java edition: Hi i purchased the java edition but it has gone onto my mojang account which i cannot access as it signs in using my Microsoft account.. when i try to download it it brings up repair wizard and...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Alt Acc Multiplayer Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition Alt Acc Multiplayer Error: Multiplayer's greyed out in 1.16 and error when connecting in older versions. All tutorials are for the old Microsoft Layout, pls help 23322ebf-336b-4588-88d0-e629744231ee
  6. i can't enter in minecraft Java edition with my microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't enter in minecraft Java edition with my microsoft account.: I created a microsoft account with the gmail mail and i payed with that account but i can't enter the game, it say's; "Multiplayer is disabled, please check your microsoft account settings". i...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition: I haven’t played minecraft in a while due to life getting so busy, but I’ve gotten back into it recently and wanted to play with my boyfriend on his xbox. I see all the information about...
  8. Java Edition Minecraft Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Java Edition Minecraft Problems: I have bought Java Edition a few months ago, but now it says I don't have it. How do I fix this? 5915d166-4cc7-4562-9bce-5f4a0cf83a5e
  9. minecraft java edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft java edition.: I have had Minecraft java edition on my PC for at least 2 years. all of a sudden both the mojang and xbox sites say i dont own it any more and that i need to purchase it again!! help!...
  10. Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same...: I had the PS4 Minecraft edition and I wanted to play with my daughter from PC to avoid split-screen. I bought a Java Edition version on PC. On PS4 I've connected game to my Microsoft account, byt...