Minecraft Java edition offer

Discus and support Minecraft Java edition offer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, Minecraft notified me about how I'm eligible to own Minecraft Java edition. I was wondering how I'm able to accept the offer as I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The local bush, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Minecraft Java edition offer

A few weeks ago, Minecraft notified me about how I'm eligible to own Minecraft Java edition. I was wondering how I'm able to accept the offer as I wasn't able to get the offer the only time I was notified.

:)

The local bush, Aug 5, 2022
  2. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition

Hi carlowam

There was an offer a while ago, where Microsoft was offering a copy of the Bedrock edition with the Java edition, but that offer has now ended.

I'm afraid you will have to purchase it. Sorry about that.

Ancient Java players! Your attention please! | Minecraft

Hope that helps.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Is it possible to get Minecraft Windows 10 for free?

Hello,

Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition?

Well Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their
    Mojang account.

(sorry if not much help)

-ROBOTIC
    that offer was pulled a while ago, the only way to get it now is purchase.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I play minecraft on xbox one for free if I own minecraft for pc?

5. Lucas Lauer Win User

microsoft merging java and bedrock

Hello, NotDanieL. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

This offer is available if you own Minecraft Java or Minecraft for Windows. This gives you the other version for free. So if you own Java Edition, you get Minecraft for Windows (and vice-versa).

Now if you own only Minecraft Bedrock for other platforms than PC (Xbox, Nintendo, Playstation) you will not be able to get Java.

The offer page is:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java---...

If you have any question, please let me know.
  6. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
Thema:

Minecraft Java edition offer

1. Minecraft Java edition offer - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java edition

2. Buying Minecraft Bedrock + Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Minecraft Bedrock + Java edition: Hi guys, I'd like to gift my boy with the Minecraft game. In my understanding, it's a one-time payment of around 30 euros for both editions together. Now, I have played Minecraft Education...
  3. Is modding Java Edition Minecraft from the Microsoft Store against the ToS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is modding Java Edition Minecraft from the Microsoft Store against the ToS?: I have played Minecraft for over 9 years now and gotten much enjoyment out of the game and the community around it. I've been lately playing a lot of MC Java Edition with 200+ mods from...
  4. After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.: I migrated my minecraft account with a minecon cape to a microsoft account a few days ago, everything seemed to be going fine, I got the email that the account migration had been completed, but...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition "play demo " issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition "play demo " issue: I migrated my account almost a year ago and I have been able to play minecraft java edition for months after that. I stopped playing minecraft for a while and now that I came back if I try to...
  6. I lost access to the minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to the minecraft java edition: Hi, I lost access to minecraft java edition and it was activated with a code on mojang.com. Today I logged in and changed the password, at the beginning it showed a menu on the side where I had...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition and Family Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition and Family Sharing: So this might be a long shot in the dark here, however I get the feeling that many others are experiencing the same headache with this. It appears that if you have Game Pass Ultimate then you can...
  8. Microsoft Account on Minecraft is no longer giving me access to Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account on Minecraft is no longer giving me access to Java Edition: Hello, I have bought Minecraft very long time ago (>5y). Migrate from mojang account to microsoft account and played without any problem beginning the year... Tried again to play and I can now...
  9. Error when installing Minecraft: Java Edition and launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when installing Minecraft: Java Edition and launcher.: I'm currently on Windows 10 20H2. So, with Microsoft's insisting that I try the new launcher for all versions of Minecraft, I downloaded it. It worked well enough, I could launch both Minecraft:...
  10. 我购买了Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC礼包,能进入java版本。但是商店显示我未购买,无法游玩Bedrock版本,下载的也是试玩版本。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我购买了Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC礼包,能进入java版本。但是商店显示我未购买,无法游玩Bedrock版本,下载的也是试玩版本。: 我于七月十一日购买了Minecraft。并且收到了邮件提示。在游玩过后发现微软商店显示我并未购买,并且Xbox也没有Bedrock版本,我需要得到解决,并且知道原 。 [img] [img] [img] ***moved from Windows / Windows 10 / 游戏*** e0c81591-8f7e-4e9d-9ae8-f07d507fa108