Minecraft Java Edition when logged in does not show purchase

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition when logged in does not show purchase in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to login through Mojang through a password reset. When I login through my Microsoft login it displays 3 usernames including a Mojang which... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OFLE, Jan 7, 2022.

1. OFLE
    OFLE Guest

I am unable to login through Mojang through a password reset. When I login through my Microsoft login it displays 3 usernames including a Mojang which I do not appear to have access to. On the other two accounts no prior purchase of Minecraft Java is shown.

1.) How do I get into my Mojang account given that the reset password does not appear to send anything?

2.) How do I eliminate the Mojang account and transfer everything over to the Microsoft account?

3.) How do I determine which login information on which login service is associated with my Java purchase from 2020?

:)

OFLE, Jan 7, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello OFLE! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If you haven't done the account migration from the Mojang account to the Microsoft Account, it would be necessary to contact the Minecraft Support to get more help in recovering your account, and then ask them to help you with the account migration procedure.

If you have already done the account migration, it would be helpful for us to help you if you can give more information:

1. You are presented with three usernames when signing in with your Microsoft account on Mojang's website?

2. Do you have any e-mail on your inbox that helps you determine what account you've bought Minecraft Java on?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not Received]

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are looking to get Minecraft windows 10 edition. Here is a

post from a year ago
    shows how to get Windows 10 edition.

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition? Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com,
    and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good
    way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

https://account.mojang.com/login

Thanks,

Brad
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.

Yes you have the Java Edition. Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account.
    Log into account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition
    after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Owning Minecraft Java before October 2018 codes

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java Edition when logged in does not show purchase - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on our PC for my son and followed the steps to download it, but it keeps stopping at this "Please sign into the Microsoft Store" error message. (see first...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition purchase issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition purchase issue: Recently i bought minecraft java edition but in the progress site gave an error but when i check my credit card it took the money and i cant play it 19cfe2b5-bef1-4814-b71c-9b9bd689ab4e
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Assistance: Hello, I bought a Minecraft account back when it was still Mojang accounts. The account is linked to my parent's email address, and I used to be able to play just fine. I recently migrated my...
  5. Minecraft java edition skins not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java edition skins not working.: hello im writing on behalf of a family member. they purchased minecraft java edition after the change over to microsoft accounts for logins and have been unable to change thier skin in game at...
  6. Minecraft: Java Edition Code Won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition Code Won't Work: Hello, I got my friend a Minecraft: Java Edition gift card for his b-day, when he tried to put it in, it stated that it was invalid or already claimed. This was brand-new and it was not scratched...
  7. Minecraft launcher saying I don't own Minecraft Java edition even though I have for years.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher saying I don't own Minecraft Java edition even though I have for years.: Title. Also I did the whole account migration and everything worked fine until I tried to log in specifically last night. Is this something that can be fixed or some sort of weird marketing...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a...: Hi! I have just migrated from a Mojang-acount to Microsoft and I'm not allowed to play online. It says "Mulitplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings". Why is this and how...
  9. After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.: I've downloaded the new launcher. I've logged into my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted my computer. I need Microsoft to set my Java Edition properly. Has anyone else had this problem?...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition not installing despite me very much owning it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition not installing despite me very much owning it: I've quit playing Minecraft for a few months, I installed the launcher in hopes to play it but it just tells me I don't own it. I vividly remember buying it. When i check the Xbox store reviews,...