Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a...

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have just migrated from a Mojang-acount to Microsoft and I'm not allowed to play online. It says "Mulitplayer is disabled. Please check your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MorrisBoren, Jan 11, 2022.

1. MorrisBoren
    MorrisBoren Guest

Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a...

Hi!

I have just migrated from a Mojang-acount to Microsoft and I'm not allowed to play online. It says "Mulitplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings". Why is this and how do I change that??

Thank you in advance! Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a... :D

:)

MorrisBoren, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a microsoft account!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft
  4. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
  5. SamQY Win User

I can't play minecraft though i bought it

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Are you talking about Minecraft Java Edition? And this error is occurring after you made the account migration?
  6. LITSMom Win User

Minecraft bugg

And all *I* wanted to do was play my SINGLE PLAYER LOCAL Minecraft Java edition installed game. THANKS Microsoft. So happy I "migrated" this morning. NOT.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on our PC for my son and followed the steps to download it, but it keeps stopping at this "Please sign into the Microsoft Store" error message. (see first...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition purchase issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition purchase issue: Recently i bought minecraft java edition but in the progress site gave an error but when i check my credit card it took the money and i cant play it 19cfe2b5-bef1-4814-b71c-9b9bd689ab4e
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Assistance: Hello, I bought a Minecraft account back when it was still Mojang accounts. The account is linked to my parent's email address, and I used to be able to play just fine. I recently migrated my...
  5. Minecraft java edition skins not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java edition skins not working.: hello im writing on behalf of a family member. they purchased minecraft java edition after the change over to microsoft accounts for logins and have been unable to change thier skin in game at...
  6. Minecraft: Java Edition Code Won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition Code Won't Work: Hello, I got my friend a Minecraft: Java Edition gift card for his b-day, when he tried to put it in, it stated that it was invalid or already claimed. This was brand-new and it was not scratched...
  7. Minecraft launcher saying I don't own Minecraft Java edition even though I have for years.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher saying I don't own Minecraft Java edition even though I have for years.: Title. Also I did the whole account migration and everything worked fine until I tried to log in specifically last night. Is this something that can be fixed or some sort of weird marketing...
  8. After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.: I've downloaded the new launcher. I've logged into my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted my computer. I need Microsoft to set my Java Edition properly. Has anyone else had this problem?...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition when logged in does not show purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition when logged in does not show purchase: I am unable to login through Mojang through a password reset. When I login through my Microsoft login it displays 3 usernames including a Mojang which I do not appear to have access to. On the...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition not installing despite me very much owning it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition not installing despite me very much owning it: I've quit playing Minecraft for a few months, I installed the launcher in hopes to play it but it just tells me I don't own it. I vividly remember buying it. When i check the Xbox store reviews,...