minecraft java edition.

Discus and support minecraft java edition. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had Minecraft java edition on my PC for at least 2 years. all of a sudden both the mojang and xbox sites say i dont own it any more and that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by richergirl, Feb 23, 2021.

1. richergirl
    richergirl Guest

minecraft java edition.

I have had Minecraft java edition on my PC for at least 2 years. all of a sudden both the mojang and xbox sites say i dont own it any more and that i need to purchase it again!! help!

:)

richergirl, Feb 23, 2021
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  4. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft mods

Java Edition you can purchase from

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition/
  6. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
Thema:

minecraft java edition.

1. minecraft java edition. - Similar Threads - minecraft java edition

2. Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition: I haven’t played minecraft in a while due to life getting so busy, but I’ve gotten back into it recently and wanted to play with my boyfriend on his xbox. I see all the information about...
  3. Java Edition Minecraft Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Java Edition Minecraft Problems: I have bought Java Edition a few months ago, but now it says I don't have it. How do I fix this? 5915d166-4cc7-4562-9bce-5f4a0cf83a5e
  4. Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same...: I had the PS4 Minecraft edition and I wanted to play with my daughter from PC to avoid split-screen. I bought a Java Edition version on PC. On PS4 I've connected game to my Microsoft account, byt...
  5. I don't know how to enable multiplayer on minecraft java edition and i'm on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how to enable multiplayer on minecraft java edition and i'm on pc: So I bought minecraft thinking I could play with my friends but then It says for me Please check your microsoft account settings and I have spent more than 30 minutes trying to fix it and I really...
  6. How to redeem free minecraft windows 10 edition from minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem free minecraft windows 10 edition from minecraft java: I want to play with my friends who play Bedrock edition but I have Java edition. My brother was able to redeem a free windows 10 edition because he owned Java edition. We are trying to do it on my...
  7. Can Microsoft gift card be used to buy Minecraft: Java Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft gift card be used to buy Minecraft: Java Edition?: With the migration of Minecraft accounts to Microsoft can a Microsoft gift card be used to buy Minecraft? 98173e4a-7876-4b79-9ec0-2d036726b2d8
  8. Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar...: ENGLISH: Hi people of microsoft! ok, a few months ago i downloaded minecraft bedrock in my mobile, and i've been playing minecraft bedrock so many time, but i looked in some places that minecraft...
  9. How do I change Account settings (Minecraft Java Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change Account settings (Minecraft Java Edition): Hello! I bought Minecraft yesterday and I was wondering how do I change my account Information When I go to the website and log in to my profile It says "Change Account Settings on...
  10. Re: Problems installing Minecraft java edition for my PC ( Windows 10 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re: Problems installing Minecraft java edition for my PC ( Windows 10 ): Hi I have purchased Minecraft java edition today for my PC ( Windows 10 ) and it wont let me install from the Minecraft Launcher? I have an XBOX account using Minecraft with a profile? Do I...