Minecraft java migration, again?

Discus and support Minecraft java migration, again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! about a month ago I finally migrated my mojang account to my old Microsoft email. Issue is this is no longer the gmail I'm using. Reason is I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigNate1228, May 25, 2022.

1. BigNate1228
    BigNate1228 Guest

Hello! about a month ago I finally migrated my mojang account to my old Microsoft email. Issue is this is no longer the gmail I'm using. Reason is I had an xbox account on a very old gmail that I finally wanted to move to the account I sign into my windows PC with, only to find out you need a new email to migrate them. So I'm wondering now that my new email has my xbox account and my old one has my Minecraft java account, is it possible to merge the Minecraft account attached to my old email after I already merged it from mojang to another Microsoft account that's already signed up? via chat support? or can I do it on my own? or is it even possible.

:)

BigNate1228, May 25, 2022
  2. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Disconnect Minecraft account from Microsoft Account

4. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

java minecraft migration

On the launcher, you will need to use the same Microsoft account you used in the migration.
  6. abrown4521 Win User

java minecraft migration

did not know i had to setup the microsoft account on the launcher
Thema:

1. Minecraft java migration, again? - Similar Threads - Minecraft java migration

2. MInecraft Java Won't Let Me Play Multiplayer After Migrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Java Won't Let Me Play Multiplayer After Migrating: I recently migrated my account, but it changed my username and won't let me play multiplayer, any link I follow to even try to change it brings me to here:...
  3. Minecraft java migration and windows 10 ver.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java migration and windows 10 ver.: I bought minecraft from mojang years ago. I have bought the windows 10 ver. before the migration. my mojang account has been migrated to windows. my question is do I have 2 licenses so that both...
  4. Making me redownload Minecraft java after migrating my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making me redownload Minecraft java after migrating my account: It is telling me i need to buy Minecraft java after migrating my account, even though i have already bought it, do i have to rebuy? Thanks :) bd635ed5-ec1c-4b5b-a6b2-9607e2f1c2ab
  5. Cannot play Minecraft Java Edition after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play Minecraft Java Edition after migration: As the Subject title says, I am unable to play Java edition after the migration. Not sure what happened during the migration but I'm sure I have been playing Java Edition for some time. Any ideas?...
  6. Repurchase Minecraft Java Edition After Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repurchase Minecraft Java Edition After Migration: Recently I was forced to do an account migration, moving my account from Mojang to Microsoft. I followed the steps thoroughly and the website stated that migration was successful. However upon...
  7. I can't play minecraft multiplayer (java) after migrating

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer (java) after migrating: I migrated my minecraft account yesterday, it didn't let me play multiplayer saying that I'm under the age of 18, so I went to the settings of my microsoft account and changed the age. I went to...
  8. After migrating my mojang minecraft java account to microsoft, only demo mode is available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my mojang minecraft java account to microsoft, only demo mode is available.: I migrated my account on January 27. Today, when I went into the launcher, I saw the inscription "you have to buy a game". On the website minecraft.net the same button. And I can't log in my...
  9. Minecraft Java: After migrating Account to Microsoft I cant join servers anmore (failed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java: After migrating Account to Microsoft I cant join servers anmore (failed to...: I already restarted the game, loged in and out of the Microsoft Account, looked for Software updates... and it still shows this error. c791a8d7-1287-4e72-9a27-c1f4368b8618
  10. Minecraft Java: After migrating Account to Microsoft I cant join servers anmore (failed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java: After migrating Account to Microsoft I cant join servers anmore (failed to...: I already restarted the game, loged in and loged out of the Account and it still doesnt work... No matter what, if Microsoft takes over something they are creating bugs wherever they can... I...