Minecraft Java Migration, need to buy again?

Discus and support Minecraft Java Migration, need to buy again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I migrated my account today from Java to Microsoft since I heard it runs better but when I log into my Minecraft Microsoft account now it's telling me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielHoefsloot, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java Migration, need to buy again?

I migrated my account today from Java to Microsoft since I heard it runs better but when I log into my Minecraft Microsoft account now it's telling me to Buy the Game? They share the same email and it's the same account but I can't seem to make it work. Followed a reddit thread detailing certain steps but also no luck? Please help

:)

DanielHoefsloot, Dec 5, 2021
  2. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft
  3. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey DanielHoefsloot, how are you today? Hope you're well.

This issue is happening to a lot of users as well, We think is just a bug with the licence after the migration. Try to reinstall the launcher, if you do not have the new Launcher, try to download it and then log in using the Microsoft option to log in.

Also, try to report this to the Minecraft Help Center sending the Purchase ID which was sent to your email when you purchase it.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  5. DanielHoefsloot Win User

Hi Vinicius.

I reinstalled the launcher before logging in this time since it mentioned being out-dated. I'll try another re-install now regardless. Since I bought Mincraft back in 2013 had back then even migrated from minecraft account to Mojang account I don't have a transaction ID to file a support ticket there.

Edit: reinstall did not fix the issue
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Oh I see. But you do know which account you use to purchase, right? They could search for the ID that was sent for that account for you if you're unable to do it. :) Worth the try at least. :)
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java Migration, need to buy again? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Migration

2. Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition, wont let me play online in any way after just migrated to a...: Hi! I have just migrated from a Mojang-acount to Microsoft and I'm not allowed to play online. It says "Mulitplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings". Why is this and how...
  3. After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.: I've downloaded the new launcher. I've logged into my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted my computer. I need Microsoft to set my Java Edition properly. Has anyone else had this problem?...
  4. Migrating Minecraft Java to another Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating Minecraft Java to another Microsoft Account: When I bought Minecraft Java Edition I purchased it on another Microsoft Account and I want to change it to another Microsoft Account, but I don't know how. Could anyone help?...
  5. Cannot play Minecraft Java and Bedrock after migration.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft Java and Bedrock after migration.: Hello. So basically, I wanted to migrate my Mojang account (which has Minecraft Java) to my Microsoft account (which has Minecraft Bedrock). After following the steps, I migrated my accounts...
  6. No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft: As subject says, i have no access to minecraft, anyone help? (I tried everything from any forum, nothing works so don't send messages like check your account) a0542dd5-3eb7-4017-b3ff-41d3d5911c43
  7. Minecraft Java edition tells me to buy it again after migrating to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition tells me to buy it again after migrating to Microsoft account: My Minecraft Java edition account I bought years ago tells me to buy the game again after migrating to Microsoft. Any suggestions? 7ad54f92-8d5b-4a28-b39c-7666af1ba454
  8. Migrated to a Microsoft account; says I don't own Minecraft: Java Edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrated to a Microsoft account; says I don't own Minecraft: Java Edition.: I have migrated my Mojang account over to a Microsoft one. I own Java Edition on this account, but it says I do not. I also had a copy of Minecraft Bedrock using the same Microsoft account that I...
  9. Am I supposed to get Minecraft for Windows for free after migrating my java account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I supposed to get Minecraft for Windows for free after migrating my java account?: I recently migrated my Minecraft java account to my Microsoft account which I use to play Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox. The migration FAQ states that: After migrating, will I be able to play...
  10. Minecraft account migration has dropped my ownership of Java Edition. How to get it recognized?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration has dropped my ownership of Java Edition. How to get it recognized?: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account near the start of October. All emails indicate a full successful transfer to the correct account, yet my Microsoft/Xbox account will only let me...