minecraft java multiplayer not working

Discus and support minecraft java multiplayer not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i migrated my minecraft account from mojang to my microsoft account. when i launched the game i was unable to join multiplayer. i have looked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuddeP1g, Sep 13, 2021.

1. LuddeP1g
    LuddeP1g Guest

hello i migrated my minecraft account from mojang to my microsoft account. when i launched the game i was unable to join multiplayer. i have looked around on the internet without finding any answers

:)

LuddeP1g, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

3. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java

Please sign in to account.xbox.com/settings and ensure none of the multiplayer permissions are blocked.

Note that you can't access the link if you are a child account, since you will need an adult account from the family group to change the settings on your behalf!
  5. Sassmate3450 Win User

Minecraft Java Multiplayer

im on windows and after migration it says i dont own minecraft
  6. I'mAice Win User

Minecraft Java Multiplayer

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Can you check your privacy settings here?

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

Make sure that under Privacy, Xbox One/ Windows 10 online safety, everything is set as ALLOW and EVERYONE.

Note: If you own a child account, make sure to change the settings using the parent account, okay?
Thema:

1. minecraft java multiplayer not working - Similar Threads - minecraft java multiplayer

2. Minecraft Java multiplayer idsabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java multiplayer idsabled: Multiplayer in minecraft java is disabled. In xbox privacy and online safety, everything is allowed and still doesnt work. What is going on? bb44c3f1-cc63-43af-8898-a4fad93b541c
  3. Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...: This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18. I would like to play on servers and such and I can't....
  4. Minecraft Java Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Multiplayer: How do i enable minecraft multiplayer after migrating my account to a microsoft one? i am on a mac and have no idea what to do please help bf8bb197-1083-46e8-abee-cccecdc359dc
  5. Enabling multiplayer on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enabling multiplayer on Minecraft Java edition: Hello, I have recently gotten my Minecraft Java edition account back, but now I can't play multiplayer since the migration. I need very help 0bed8223-19a5-4e8d-9147-6d943b0f2a3a
  6. Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java: I'm playing minecraft java on pc but on recent versions I can't go on multiplayer and I'm 13(legal âge I think). there's this message when I place my mouse on: "multiplayer is not activated,...
  7. I can't play Minecraft Java multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play Minecraft Java multiplayer.: I am trying to play Minecraft Java with my friends but it is saying that I should enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I tried to go to privacy and online safety settings, but it redirected...
  8. Can't play multiplayer minecraft on java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer minecraft on java: I just migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account and now I can't play multiplayer. I've look all over the internet but I can't find out how to make it so I can play multiplayer. And if...
  9. Allowing multiplayer on java minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing multiplayer on java minecraft.: i recently bought Java Minecraft for a friend and she can not join multiplayer or realms I've been through guides and I cant seem to get it to work [img] I do not not know where to go to...
  10. WHEN WILL MINECRAFT JAVA ACCOUNT MIGRATION START? I LOOKING TO BLOCK MULTIPLAYER GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHEN WILL MINECRAFT JAVA ACCOUNT MIGRATION START? I LOOKING TO BLOCK MULTIPLAYER GAMES: When will minecraft java account migration start? I am looking for blocking multiplayer in minecraft java edition but the parental control feature not available in traditional mojang account. If...