Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

Discus and support Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18. I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OliverCresp, Sep 5, 2021.

1. OliverCresp
    OliverCresp Guest

Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18.

I would like to play on servers and such and I can't.

Thankyou in advance

:)

OliverCresp, Sep 5, 2021
  2. J​amie Win User

cant play online minecraft

hihi, i recommend reading this website!

*NOTE: not a microsoft website :p*
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows10

Please check under https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if your purchase for Minecraft Windows 10 shows up.

Be aware that Minecraft for Windows 10 is different from Minecraft on Xbox and also different from Java Minecraft on PC. If you bought Java Minecraft BEFORE Oct. 2018, you need to sign into your Mojang account on the Minecraft.net website, and can redeem
    a code for Windows 10 Minecraft.

After you got Minecraft for Windows 10, make sure you sign in with the same account that you bought it. Open the Windows 10 store, check that's the right account in the upper right.

Then open the menu and check your library. If you bought Minecraft 10 with that account, you will find it there.
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

How to fix "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." in Minecraft?

Create a post about your problem don't comment on a post regarding a different situation.
  5. EbenRobleto Win User

How to fix "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." in Minecraft?

what about ps4 because im trying on this because its the only way but it keeps saying outage and were close to fixing the problem
  6. ​Jamie​ Win User

Awh, you are very welcome!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java showing

2. Minecraft launcher says that i dont own minecraft: java edition AFTER MIGRATING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher says that i dont own minecraft: java edition AFTER MIGRATING: so this is a problem I'm having for the past few weeks basically i migrated my java account , everything went well, i got the cape and i even got a email saying that the migration process was...
  3. Problem in minecraft java with the cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in minecraft java with the cape: I searched EVERYWERE and i can't find how to do this, ok im from minecraft bedrock, but i passed to java the other year, so that means i dont have a mojang account, i got a microsoft account from...
  4. I'm not able to play the full Minecraft: java version sincee I migrated my account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play the full Minecraft: java version sincee I migrated my account to microsoft: Since I've migrated my Minecraft: java edition account to a microsoft one I haven't been able to access the whole version of Minecraft as it puts I haven't payed when I have. I've already talked...
  5. I redeemed a Minecraft: Java edition card on an account that wasn't mine, what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a Minecraft: Java edition card on an account that wasn't mine, what now?: So I recently got my hands on a Minecraft: Java edition card, and I mistakenly redeemed the card on the wrong account, and I'm afraid I just wasted $30 without even getting the thing I wanted. I'm...
  6. java edition minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    java edition minecraft: i purchased Minecraft Java Edition the other day for my son however his pc operates on windows 10. everytime he opens the launcher it tells me to pay the purchase fee again. can anyone help?...
  7. minecraft java multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft java multiplayer not working: hello i migrated my minecraft account from mojang to my microsoft account. when i launched the game i was unable to join multiplayer. i have looked around on the internet without finding any...
  8. Minecraft Java multiplayer idsabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java multiplayer idsabled: Multiplayer in minecraft java is disabled. In xbox privacy and online safety, everything is allowed and still doesnt work. What is going on? bb44c3f1-cc63-43af-8898-a4fad93b541c
  9. Minecraft (Java, Windows 10) "Chat not allowed by account settings..." after Mojang -->...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Java, Windows 10) "Chat not allowed by account settings..." after Mojang -->...: I've played MC for about seven years, made zero client-side changes, the server admin has made zero server-side changes, and I'm running no mods. As-of migrating my Mojang to Microsoft account a...
  10. Minecraft java to bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java to bedrock: I have been a long time minecraft player since like 2014 on java . i did a migration to microsoft . i been also playing with friends on windows 10 bedrock without buying bc its free for account...