MInecraft Java Won't Let Me Play Multiplayer After Migrating

Discus and support MInecraft Java Won't Let Me Play Multiplayer After Migrating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently migrated my account, but it changed my username and won't let me play multiplayer, any link I follow to even try to change it brings me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LunasLightas, May 13, 2022.

1. LunasLightas
    LunasLightas Guest

I recently migrated my account, but it changed my username and won't let me play multiplayer, any link I follow to even try to change it brings me to here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...e-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one thing is, I'm not a part of a microsoft family, so how do I fix this? Cause I haven't found a single way to.

Edit 1: Was able to change username back but still unable to access multiplayer without using another client like Badlion (Which once it logs me out I won't be able to access multiplayer at all)

:)

LunasLightas, May 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi LunasLightas, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It means that your account is a child account. You need to ask an adult to add you as a member of their family group via https://account.microsoft.com/family.

Once you're added as a member, the adult account/organizer account will manage your settings by signing in to https://account.xbox.com/settings. For a child account, an adult needs to manage it.
  3. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft
  4. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  5. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Bonjour and Hello!

I hope it's okay if I reply this in English, you can maybe use a translator.

Did you try the Merge feature on MineCraft?
    It's best to read further information about it: Merging Minecraft Accounts.

Also, by reading further:
    What will happen to my Mojang account after I migrate to a Microsoft account?

You won't need it anymore! After migrating you'll use your Microsoft account to log in to the Minecraft Launcher to play the game and log in to minecraft.net to manage your settings.

So perhaps try the Microsoft account.

Hope this works!
    Sparrow
  6. Francia J. Win User

I can't play minecraft multiplayer (java) after migrating

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly validate if your settings are all set to allow as well.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

Please “allow” the setting that has an arrow on thus screenshot:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. MInecraft Java Won't Let Me Play Multiplayer After Migrating - Similar Threads - MInecraft Java Won't

2. Minecraft java won't load using launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java won't load using launcher.: New install. It starts to download the update then crashes without notification. Poof, gone. I tried allocating more machine and video memory. Debian OS in VM using VirtualBox....
  3. Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.: Good day! My Minecraft is working fine when I'm using the Mojang account, but then when I migrate it to Microsoft it's still working fine but there's a problem. When I changed my primary email to...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Let me join multiplayer on my Mac OS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Let me join multiplayer on my Mac OS: Hey guys, like the title says, whenever I try to play Minecraft, it says I can't join multiplayer due to my Microsoft permissions. The problem is I should have, as I took a bunch of steps to allow...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Launch Despite Me Owning It: TL ; DR - I have tried every conceivable thing I can to get access to Minecraft Java Edition, a game I payed full price for, because my Gamepass Subscription expired and locked me out of being...
  6. Minecraft: Java Edition Code Won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition Code Won't Work: Hello, I got my friend a Minecraft: Java Edition gift card for his b-day, when he tried to put it in, it stated that it was invalid or already claimed. This was brand-new and it was not scratched...
  7. Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL: Hello, I have recently reinstalled 8.1 and downloaded the Minecraft launcher but whenever I try to play, it tells me that my drivers aren't compatible with OpenGL. Can someone help me? Thanks!...
  8. It won't let me login to Minecraft Java Anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me login to Minecraft Java Anymore: Hi, I've been trying to get into my Minecraft Java account a few weeks before 1.18 came out. I currently use my father's email address to login since I got Minecraft many years ago (it's actually...
  9. I purchased Minecraft Java for my PC and my microsoft account won't log me in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Minecraft Java for my PC and my microsoft account won't log me in: I purchased minecraft java and minecraf.net linked to my microsoft account and I downloaded 1.6.93. When it asks for login info I type in my microsoft login info and it keeps saying I don't have...
  10. Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java: Anytime I try to load mc 1.16 it crashes in the middle of loading so what do I do? f18b7929-9dc5-45e8-9c74-173437138b1c