Minecraft Java

Discus and support Minecraft Java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft Java Edition and downloaded it, but when I want to open Minecraft Launcher it says I have to buy Gold Membership. Since when do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PBABYSS23, Nov 26, 2021.

1. PBABYSS23
    PBABYSS23 Guest

Minecraft Java

I just bought Minecraft Java Edition and downloaded it, but when I want to open Minecraft Launcher it says I have to buy Gold Membership. Since when do you need to buy Gold just to play Java I tought the two is not even connected (or so I tought), plus I would kind of understand if it was needed for servers but I can't even play offline since the Launcher is not openning.

:)

PBABYSS23, Nov 26, 2021
  2. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  3. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  4. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft

This is java Minecraft then?
  6. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
Thema:

Minecraft Java

1. Minecraft Java - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java

2. Minecraft java and bedrock account help needed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java and bedrock account help needed.: I have both java and bedrock editions of Minecraft and it connected to my Microsoft account but I want to change my email because I have stopped using my old email. Can I do it? if yes how can I...
  3. Minecraft Realms Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Java: I have owned and played minecraft for years. I run a realm. after I migrated from mojang to microsoft I can no longer renew my realm subscription. Every time I try to it says I lack permission. I...
  4. Minecraft Java Installation problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Installation problem.: I've had Minecraft Java for over a year now, but recently I couldn't find the app on my pc anymore so I decided to reinstall it. When reinstalling, it keeps prompting me to "renew my Gold...
  5. Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download Minecraft Java Edition--keeps getting hung up on wanting me to sign into...: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on our PC for my son and followed the steps to download it, but it keeps stopping at this "Please sign into the Microsoft Store" error message. (see first...
  6. Minecraft Java Account Unlink Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Account Unlink Request: Hey! My problem is that I linked an account I have to my main microsoft account, and would like to unlink so I can link that to my main Minecraft account. The account currently linked to my...
  7. i can`t find my minecraft java version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can`t find my minecraft java version: I purchased the Java version Minecraft. However, it does not appear in the purchase history from some point on. Where did my game go? 1236b1de-616a-46ef-8f2a-9b3d8d7c7fee
  8. Minecraft Java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java.: Hello. So two days ago i bought minecraft Java but i can't log in. I need to verify my email. My email etc work but i don't remember setting up a pin for my microsoft account . And i have no...
  9. Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java: So I have a MacBook Pro, everything is running smoothly, I have Minecraft java edition. i'm trying to make a server, I dowloaded the server.jar and placed it in an empty folder. the next step is...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition purchase issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition purchase issue: Recently i bought minecraft java edition but in the progress site gave an error but when i check my credit card it took the money and i cant play it 19cfe2b5-bef1-4814-b71c-9b9bd689ab4e