Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Discus and support Minecraft Keeps Crashing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the last couple of updates, Minecraft continually crashes the system in to a hard reset - effectively switching the console off entirely and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jonesyriffic, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Minecraft Keeps Crashing

For the last couple of updates, Minecraft continually crashes the system in to a hard reset - effectively switching the console off entirely and rebooting it.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that hasn't helped, and I can't use Report A Problem because by the time I can report it, the Xbox One has restarted completely and the cache appears to have cleared so there's no screenshots or video to upload of the issue.

Anyone else seen this at all?

submitted by /u/Jonesyriffic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jonesyriffic, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Kwormie Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Just found a Fix for this in another thread;

forums.xbox.com/.../4933693.aspx

Apparently it is related to the on-line mode feature. If you remove the Checkmark form Online it will work and not crash.

This should help some of you with your MineCraft needs a lil while until they fix the online bug crash issue.

Cheers~
  3. ColdHard Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Same here for me. Works fine is I try to load or of the pre created worlds (I.e. Skyrim) but anything I have created this to load, game crashes and goes back to desktop.
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Go to the developers web site.And tell them about this. I think now this not bad dl or currupted cech memory.
  5. Exploding Adric Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Can't progress beyond the load game screen without it crashing
  6. DarkC12ow Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

I was able to play it just fine till I tried uploading a 360 fike and it froze at the map selection screen. Then proceddses to crash. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times to no success.
Thema:

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

1. Minecraft Keeps Crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Keeps Crashing

2. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 keeps crashing: My Minecraft windows 10 (bedrock) keeps crashing after attempting to load a world or server. I'm not sure if it's my computer or a Minecraft bug. Before the recent update, minecraft would work...
  4. Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!: Hi everybody, I'm currently having trouble in my Minecraft world, and I can't seem to find anyone who is encountering the same problem, so I figured I'd ask about it here... My problem is exactly...
  5. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation: I have recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC and it keeps crashing after trying to generate a world. I have tried the majority of the trouble shooting options, restarting, and...
  6. My minecraft keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft keeps crashing: Hello, I wanted to play Minecraft yesterday but it keeps crashing, actually it doesn't really crash just stops working until I close it with task manager, I tried to reinstall java but nothing,...
  7. minecraft launcher keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher keeps crashing: whenever i try and launch the new minecraft it constantly crashes and tells me to turn my xbox off and retry someone please help df278b43-2c71-4cee-8672-a7ece06d16d7
  8. Minecraft Xbox One Edition keep crashing!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition keep crashing!!!: any time i try to open a map it crashes ive tried uninstalling but that doesnt help either 297f1532-e3de-42bc-873d-ad8672d924d5
  9. Imported Minecraft world keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imported Minecraft world keeps crashing: Hey, idk if anyone else is having this issue, but last 3-4 days i have been on my Minecraft world i imported from Xbox 360 and has worked just fine. As of yesterday though i was digging through a...
  10. Minecraft Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Keeps Crashing: Hi, my son has a brand new xbox one for Christmas with one game Minecraft. The first time he played it, everything worked fine. Since then it keeps crashing on the "play game" screen. I have cold...