Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Discus and support Minecraft Keeps Crashing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the last couple of updates, Minecraft continually crashes the system in to a hard reset - effectively switching the console off entirely and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jonesyriffic, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Minecraft Keeps Crashing

For the last couple of updates, Minecraft continually crashes the system in to a hard reset - effectively switching the console off entirely and rebooting it.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that hasn't helped, and I can't use Report A Problem because by the time I can report it, the Xbox One has restarted completely and the cache appears to have cleared so there's no screenshots or video to upload of the issue.

Anyone else seen this at all?

submitted by /u/Jonesyriffic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jonesyriffic, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Kwormie Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Just found a Fix for this in another thread;

forums.xbox.com/.../4933693.aspx

Apparently it is related to the on-line mode feature. If you remove the Checkmark form Online it will work and not crash.

This should help some of you with your MineCraft needs a lil while until they fix the online bug crash issue.

Cheers~
  3. ColdHard Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Same here for me. Works fine is I try to load or of the pre created worlds (I.e. Skyrim) but anything I have created this to load, game crashes and goes back to desktop.
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Go to the developers web site.And tell them about this. I think now this not bad dl or currupted cech memory.
  5. Exploding Adric Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Can't progress beyond the load game screen without it crashing
  6. DarkC12ow Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

I was able to play it just fine till I tried uploading a 360 fike and it froze at the map selection screen. Then proceddses to crash. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times to no success.
Thema:

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

1. Minecraft Keeps Crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Keeps Crashing

2. 我的世界地下城一直崩溃[Minecraft underground city keeps crashing]

in XBoX on Windows
    我的世界地下城一直崩溃[Minecraft underground city keeps crashing]: 电脑配置没有问题 有商店里的也有启动器 [Translation - No problem with computer configuration There are launchers in stores] 每次开始游戏就崩溃 [img] 2956c8d0-9c6c-4fff-97da-ed54870827c2
  3. My Minecraft beta keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    My Minecraft beta keeps crashing: I have had constant crashes on the beta version of Minecraft on my Xbox One. I have reinstalled the game and deleted my save file (nothing I cared about) and it continues to crash about a minute...
  4. My Minecraft world keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    My Minecraft world keeps crashing: My Minecraft world keeps crashing. I’ll load in to the world move around and then it will freeze. It started when I first opened it in the beta. After uninstalling the beta and opening it on the...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  6. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.: For some reason my Minecraft app was crashing every time I opened the app. And it would automatically sign me in to my microsoft account. In order to by pass the freezing, I had to uninstall the...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds. It freezes, and then a few more...
  8. Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X: Every time I try to start loading up a map or try to get past the title screen the game seems to crash my Xbox One X. I have no idea what it is causing this especially since my Xbox One X should...
  9. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game: Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for...
  10. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....