Minecraft keeps kicking my friend

Discus and support Minecraft keeps kicking my friend in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play minecraft windows 10 edition and he plays it on I os when he connects to my world he plays for a short time then the game kicks him and also i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by STRYKER 1617, Jun 3, 2020.

1. STRYKER 1617
    STRYKER 1617 Guest

I play minecraft windows 10 edition and he plays it on I os when he connects to my world he plays for a short time then the game kicks him and also i have to shut the Windows firewall off for him to connect to my world

:)

STRYKER 1617, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Atherza Win User

Hey there, have you tried checking yours and your friend's NAT type, this could be restricting the connection.
  3. Bayonetta Win User

go to games and apps. and on minecraft - game and addons and in save data delete de save of the profile ONLY from the console not from xbox live. and i think that solve your friends problem.
  4. GeorgeWilkinson4 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

With mine, id be playing Minecraft on a world with friends. And every so often, my xbox live would disconnect and therfore kick all from the game, disconnect me from the wifi. It may then reconnect itself.

Now, my xbox profile keeps disconnecting from xbox live with any game or just on dashboard.
  5. SlickStarfish16 Win User

Have gold but it keeps telling me to buy gold to play online

I am having this same issue and have done all of the things you suggested. Nothing works! It is SUPER frustrating. I keep getting kicked off the chat with the support people too. My kids want to play minecraft online with friends and we've been trying to
    resolve this for 3 days now. :(
  6. C0nf1ict Win User

Matchmaking service alert, three days so far...

I am apparently having Matchmaking issues as well, according to the Network Test. Trying to play Minecraft with a friend, but it keeps kicking them off of the server, and disconnecting our Xbox Live party. Tried resetting router, using wired connection instead
    of wifi, restarting, etc. Haven't found a solution.
Thema:

1. Minecraft keeps kicking my friend - Similar Threads - Minecraft keeps kicking

2. Minecraft keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps Crashing: So each time i launch minecraft and i go to sign in, it keeps saying minecraft stops working and the game crashes. I have tried everything i could think of to help this issue but nothing seems to...
  3. Minecraft Mobile Keeps Crashing When I Click "Sign In For Free"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile Keeps Crashing When I Click "Sign In For Free": I recently reinstalled Minecraft on my Motorola e5 Play after not playing the game for while. However, whenever I click the "Sign In For Free" box on the intro screen the game automatically...
  4. How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C: Can't log into Minecraft on our pc using our Xbox account because of this error 0x87DD02C. I even remove the game thinking I could reinstall it, but no I had to buy it again. And alas, it is still...
  5. A world on Minecraft Bedrock on PC keeps giving me error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A world on Minecraft Bedrock on PC keeps giving me error: Hi! I'm a Minecraft pc player and recently one of the worlds I play with my friends keeps giving me an error message saying "There was a problem with loading this world" I have tried everything...
  6. Minecraft keeps updating to a beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps updating to a beta: Its weird, I've been playing minecraft on a beta for a long while and so I unenrolled because 1.16 had come out a while ago too. But I'm not enrolled and everything and I've Uninstalled Minecraft...
  7. Xbox one x keeps crashing every time I try to create a world in Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps crashing every time I try to create a world in Minecraft.: I've already reinstalled the game twice and done the head reset for the Xbox. at one point none of my games would launch but now its only Minecraft. i can play Forza Halo or COD all day with...
  8. Minecraft keeps going to a black screen and completely shutting down my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps going to a black screen and completely shutting down my Xbox One X: It only does this on Minecraft, I've tested it on numerous games. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox, reinstalling the game, etc It's also nothing to do with how it's plugged in and my Xbox is a...
  9. Minecraft keeps crashing when I sign in to xbox live on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing when I sign in to xbox live on my phone: Evrytime I try to sign in to xbox live on minecraft on my phone it crashes and boots me to my home screen. I have restarted my phone and uninstalled multiple times, uninstalled it on flight mode...
  10. My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...: Can Someone Please Tell Me How To Fix This Because This World Is Filled With Tons Of Buildings And Is Quite Old (Probably 2017). 16a25a05-afda-405f-8364-b6a4fc1a742e