Minecraft Launcher and Xbox App can't have different accounts

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher and Xbox App can't have different accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The same issue was posted here and never solved:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wyatt Putman, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

1. Wyatt Putman
    Wyatt Putman Guest

The same issue was posted here and never solved: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/new-minecraft-launcher-clashing-with-my-xbox/4316cd75-bd11-4c8e-8cb7-44da577d3921

The issue is that I have one microsoft account that has my minecraft connected to it, then I have a second microsoft account that has all my xbox app data and purchases. The issue is that if I sign into my minecraft only microsoft account in the minecraft launcher then it signs into the xbox app with that same account even though that account has no xbox app purchases or data, and when I try to log into my xbox microsoft account it signs my xbox microsoft account into the minecraft launcher which doesn't own my minecraft account.

:)

Wyatt Putman, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:22 AM
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Wyatt

Is this happening with the launcher from the Xbox app, right?

I ask this due to when you sign with your Microsoft account inside a game, the account used in the Xbox app is going to be the same

You need to change accounts if you have your minecraft game attached to a different Microsoft account

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings
  3. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows - unable to install after purchase

Install the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft/Xbox app, then select Minecraft bedrock edition, you will be able to access the game now that you have the account that made the purchase logged in the Microsoft store app

The launcher it's free if you don't have it select get on the Microsoft store app to add it to your account
  5. Splatimation Win User

gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

I open the minecraft launcher, log into my account, and then doesn’t let me play minecraft, i can use the minecraft launcher in the xbox app using gamepass, but cannot play minecraft
  6. Chublins Win User

Bedrock and Java bundle not working

Ok, so as it turns out, Minecraft for Windows was bought on a different Microsoft account but everything on Minecraft is linked to the account that can't buy it. Is there a way to link the purchases between the two? Because when opening it with the launcher it will not allow access because I have a different account logged in on the Microsoft store.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Launcher and Xbox App can't have different accounts - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher App

2. Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher: I have done everything including resetting my whole laptop and tried fixes from youtube and the internet and still nothing works. I’ve successfully downloaded Minecraft before but now it doesn’t...
  3. Can't login to microsoft account in minecraft launcher and xbox apps on my computer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to microsoft account in minecraft launcher and xbox apps on my computer.: So this has been happening to me for like 2 weeks now. I can't seem to login my Microsoft account in Minecraft and all other Xbox apps on my computer. I am able to login my account in the...
  4. Xbox app pc and Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app pc and Minecraft launcher: I have two xbox account signed in on one pc. One is for minecraft and the other is for other games. When I try to sign into my minecraft launcher with a microsoft account (Xbox), it shows up my...
  5. Minecraft Launcher/Xbox app problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Launcher/Xbox app problem: So I just bought Minecraft yesterday so excited can't wait to hop in, but the first thing after installing the Minecraft launcher was this [img] This problem i've seen on almost all windows...
  6. Minecraft, Xbox App, Gaming, Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, Xbox App, Gaming, Minecraft Launcher: The minecraft launcher does not register me owning minecraft on another console despite registering it before I reset my pc, what do I do? 58ee0ab3-41ed-49ee-b3cc-07748ad1d3e8
  7. Minecraft for Windows not installing on launcher or xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows not installing on launcher or xbox app: Minecraft for Windows won't install on the new Minecraft Launcher, whenever I click install and select a drive the play button turns grey afterwards. On the xbox app, Minecraft for Windows gives...
  8. Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...: When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 everything was working fine. Until few weeks later, I noticed the Xbox services and Xbox App were missing! I did reinstall them from the Microsoft...
  9. Minecraft launcher won't open, redirects to Microsoft gaming page on the app store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher won't open, redirects to Microsoft gaming page on the app store: So, whenever I click my Minecraft launcher icon, it doesn't open, but it redirects me to the stupid Microsoft gaming page. how am I supposed to fix this??? 6ec4efe8-9e1d-486e-81cf-58b65be3cc24
  10. Windows 11 - Microsoft Store will not download Minecraft Launcher App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 - Microsoft Store will not download Minecraft Launcher App: Have tried may things. Always get this "Try Again Later Something happened on our end." d9214928-9c77-4d41-8ad9-572d2679de01