Minecraft Launcher error

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this error Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsGvidaz, Jan 15, 2022.

1. ItsGvidaz
    ItsGvidaz Guest

Minecraft Launcher error

I keep getting this error Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 and i cant fix it every time i try to open it i reinstalled it and nothing happened i play on java

:)

ItsGvidaz, Jan 15, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition

3. DORiiTO MaN Win User

Minecraft Launcher through Xbox Game Pass

Same here can't play. When I try to launch the launcher it updates 3 quarters then gives me an error saying "Unable to Update Minecraft Native Launcher"
  4. tombowles1 Win User

Filesystem Error when trying to load up FM22 on the Windows Xbox app

Hi Jesse,

I am now seeing the same error with the Minecraft Launcher app.

I click "Play" in the Xbox app and the error displays
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft launcher error

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Check for the "offline permissions" setting in the general tab of the xbox app settings. Once you've enabled it the game should open perfectly.
  6. PhoenixTheFwuff Win User

Minecraft launcher error

Ah, alright. I have one more thing to recommend. You could try signing out of your Microsoft account for a brief second, then signing back in.
Thema:

Minecraft Launcher error

1. Minecraft Launcher error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher error

2. Minecraft launcher file system error -2147416539

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher file system error -2147416539: last year Minecraft was working fine until I can't open the Minecraft launcher. I tried running as administrator and it says to me "File system error (-2147416539)". I tried to search the internet...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher Error: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. How can I fix this...
  4. File System Error (-2143322101) When Opening Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    File System Error (-2143322101) When Opening Minecraft Launcher: I recently had a GamePass Ultimate Subscription on my xbox account. During which time I did not even open the Minecraft launcher on my PC. Now that my subscription has ended, and will not be...
  5. Minecraft launcher error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error: i have just bought minecraft and installed the launcher and now whenever i open the launcher and press sign in with microsoft i get a essage that says minecraft.exe has stopped working...
  6. Minecraft Launcher Installer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher Installer error: [img] Just got a new laptop and I've been trying to get the Minecraft Launcher through various methods. I've tried through Mojang which leads to the above. I have signed Microsoft Store, still...
  7. so after updating to windows 11 on my laptop, minecraft launcher gives an error when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so after updating to windows 11 on my laptop, minecraft launcher gives an error when...: so after updating to windows 11 on my laptop, minecraft launcher gives an error when signing in and won't connect to minecraft services is there anything i can do or try to get this to work, i've...
  8. Minecraft Launcher Error Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher Error Code: I recently purchased Gamepass for PC, and I tried to install and use the included Minecraft launcher, but when I try to open it, it gives me this error code. (-1069586941) I attached a photo of...
  9. New Minecraft Launcher gives error when trying to open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft Launcher gives error when trying to open it: For some reason when I'm trying to open the new Minecraft launcher on my Windows 11 PC I get the following error: [img] And then if I click "OK" this comes up: [img] I have tried...
  10. Minecraft Launcher Error "No applicable app licenses found"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher Error "No applicable app licenses found": [img] I was told by Minecraft to uninstall my old launcher since I downloaded the new launcher from Microsoft. However, when I opened the new launcher, this error pops up saying "No applicable...