MineCraft launcher for Windows 10

Discus and support MineCraft launcher for Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can not add mods. Just bought the windows 10 edition of Mine craft. The folder is listed for the mclauncher but the folder is empty please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexthegreat417, Jun 12, 2019.

1. MineCraft launcher for Windows 10

Can not add mods. Just bought the windows 10 edition of Mine craft. The folder is listed for the mclauncher but the folder is empty please help.

:)

Alexthegreat417, Jun 12, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

If its mods that is showcased/used by most Youtubers it will not be able to be installed on the Windows 10 version. As they mostly use the Java edition to do playthroughs etc.

There is however addons for Windows 10 edition.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hello there Alex,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game features for Minecraft. I recommend checking out the
    Minecraft support and
    Minecraft Forum Supportfor further in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. Zackary Vanosdol Win User

Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

All I can think of is that Minecraft for Xbox is a seperate entity than Minecraft for Windows 10.

So are you looking at Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft store, or are you in the Xbox app?
  6. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
Thema:

1. MineCraft launcher for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - MineCraft launcher Windows

2. Minecraft World Gone windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Gone windows 10 edition: Hello everyone, recently on my normal PC that I always use I made a minecraft survival world and had a lot of progress on it. Since I am out of town right now I am on a different computer and I...
  3. Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm: I setup my first Minecraft realm a month ago. I thought it would auto renew that is why I put the cc info with it. But the realm has expired even though I renewed it as soon as I got up since it...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 code already redeemed problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 code already redeemed problem: It says it's redeemed back in 2017, and I can't remember redeeming it, is there any way to check what email is it linked to. I went through all my accounts and couldn't find it? ***Moved...
  5. "Unable to connect" to specific person in Minecraft on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect" to specific person in Minecraft on my Xbox.: I've had the problem for a while. I cannot connect to my friend and he cannot connect to me. We can play fine if someone else is hosting the world, and can connect fine in literally every other...
  6. Friend Can't Connect to other friends minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend Can't Connect to other friends minecraft worlds: I have been trying to play minecraft with a friend. Every time he tries to join either my own or our other friend's world. It loads for a few seconds then says Cannot Connect. We both have the...
  7. Minecraft Demo Realms?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Demo Realms?: So I was able to access the Realms feature on Win10 demo, but multiplayer ISN'T ALLOWED in the demo. Why is this? ***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10*** b61cfa3e-7ac6-4d7c-8c96-5e4c7c953727
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crashing on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crashing on startup: So I moved away last week from where i'd usually be to some different place and I didn't take my set up with me figuring that I would borrow a computer from my family and so I did but when I...
  9. Minecraft desktop works, Twitch launcher only allows demo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft desktop works, Twitch launcher only allows demo.: I purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft Store and downloaded it to my computer. I launched mine craft from my desktop and signed in using my Xbox live / Microsoft account (Same email for...
  10. minecraft launcher keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher keeps crashing: whenever i try and launch the new minecraft it constantly crashes and tells me to turn my xbox off and retry someone please help df278b43-2c71-4cee-8672-a7ece06d16d7