MineCraft launcher for Windows 10

Discus and support MineCraft launcher for Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can not add mods. Just bought the windows 10 edition of Mine craft. The folder is listed for the mclauncher but the folder is empty please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexthegreat417, Jun 12, 2019.

1. MineCraft launcher for Windows 10

Can not add mods. Just bought the windows 10 edition of Mine craft. The folder is listed for the mclauncher but the folder is empty please help.

:)

Alexthegreat417, Jun 12, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

If its mods that is showcased/used by most Youtubers it will not be able to be installed on the Windows 10 version. As they mostly use the Java edition to do playthroughs etc.

There is however addons for Windows 10 edition.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hello there Alex,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game features for Minecraft. I recommend checking out the
    Minecraft support and
    Minecraft Forum Supportfor further in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

5. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  6. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. MineCraft launcher for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - MineCraft launcher Windows

2. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  3. Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Minecraft on PC. I'm trying to login to my Xbox Live account but whenever I click the "Sign-in" button, it just says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft...
  4. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  5. Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...: Eu e meus amigos estávamos jogando aquele survival numa boa, mas, do nada, meus amigos não conseguem entrar no meu mundo e escreve "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" e também não consigo...
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error: Used to play in multiplayer all the time using our xbox live accounts so that we can play even if we are not together. Then I had to go to my province where the internet provider is different. I...
  7. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  8. Minecraft realm problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm problem: Yesterday I was playing with my friend on a realm bur today I went on and the Menu said “you are unable to connect to realms because of your accounts settings, and I have not touched my settings....
  9. Minecraft desktop works, Twitch launcher only allows demo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft desktop works, Twitch launcher only allows demo.: I purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft Store and downloaded it to my computer. I launched mine craft from my desktop and signed in using my Xbox live / Microsoft account (Same email for...
  10. minecraft launcher keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher keeps crashing: whenever i try and launch the new minecraft it constantly crashes and tells me to turn my xbox off and retry someone please help df278b43-2c71-4cee-8672-a7ece06d16d7