MineCraft launcher for Windows 10

Discus and support MineCraft launcher for Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can not add mods. Just bought the windows 10 edition of Mine craft. The folder is listed for the mclauncher but the folder is empty please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexthegreat417, Jun 12, 2019.

1. MineCraft launcher for Windows 10

Can not add mods. Just bought the windows 10 edition of Mine craft. The folder is listed for the mclauncher but the folder is empty please help.

:)

Alexthegreat417, Jun 12, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

If its mods that is showcased/used by most Youtubers it will not be able to be installed on the Windows 10 version. As they mostly use the Java edition to do playthroughs etc.

There is however addons for Windows 10 edition.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hello there Alex,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game features for Minecraft. I recommend checking out the
    Minecraft support and
    Minecraft Forum Supportfor further in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Zackary Vanosdol Win User

Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

All I can think of is that Minecraft for Xbox is a seperate entity than Minecraft for Windows 10.

So are you looking at Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft store, or are you in the Xbox app?
Thema:

1. MineCraft launcher for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - MineCraft launcher Windows

2. How do I install Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?: I just purchased the latest version of Minecraft via my Xbox One. I would like to install it on my PC. (Windows 10) When I go to the Microsoft Store and click Buy, it says "You already own this...
  3. minecraft crash

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft crash: I have now bought both minecraft for windows 10 and java. Since the new update I cannot get either one to work properly. I do not have enough memory for windows 10 to install and it will not...
  4. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...
  5. Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One: I want to transfer my old Xbox 360 Minecraft world to the newest edition of Minecraft on my Xbox One. This "world" is on my Dad's Xbox 360 account (The account was never connected to Xbox Live),...
  6. My friend can't join my worlds in Minecraft since the 1.11.1 update =(

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can't join my worlds in Minecraft since the 1.11.1 update =(: Ok so idk why this happened but a few months ago (maybe 3 or 2 monthes) before the 1.11.1 update on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my friend could join me and my other friend's worlds/servers in MC...
  7. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: i cannot download minecraft on my xbox i have minecraft xbox one edition and it says i have the new game but it wont work. Ever time i try download the game it say installation stopped but i have...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Hasn’t Backed Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Hasn’t Backed Up: Hi, yesterday I spent about 4 hours building in a Minecraft world with one of my friends. I then saved and exited. Then, I opened Minecraft on another Xbox in a different house to try and...
  9. Minecraft desktop works, Twitch launcher only allows demo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft desktop works, Twitch launcher only allows demo.: I purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft Store and downloaded it to my computer. I launched mine craft from my desktop and signed in using my Xbox live / Microsoft account (Same email for...
  10. minecraft launcher keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher keeps crashing: whenever i try and launch the new minecraft it constantly crashes and tells me to turn my xbox off and retry someone please help df278b43-2c71-4cee-8672-a7ece06d16d7