minecraft launcher location for adding a open button on elgato stream deck

Discus and support minecraft launcher location for adding a open button on elgato stream deck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to find the minecraft launcher location so i can add a button on my elgato stream deck to open the application/launcher...please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by itsmejenni, Aug 11, 2022.

1. itsmejenni
    itsmejenni Guest

I am trying to find the minecraft launcher location so i can add a button on my elgato stream deck to open the application/launcher...please help

:)

itsmejenni, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not working

You are right clicking the shortcut to the launcher, not the launcher itself.

On the shortcut, please right click on it, then choose "Open file location".

You will then be shown the actual Minecraft Launcher program.
  3. Allebas Win User

Streaming on Xbox 360

I learnee something new today>>>Elgato. I didnt know it was possible to stream from Xbox 360. I know they added the Twitch app to Xbox 360 but you can't stream for it. You only could watch streams.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

How do I stream to YouTube?

5. Splatimation Win User

gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

I open the minecraft launcher, log into my account, and then doesn’t let me play minecraft, i can use the minecraft launcher in the xbox app using gamepass, but cannot play minecraft
  6. Aztec0 Win User

Minecraft

hello its minecraft for windows i cannot even download or open the minecraft launcher
Thema:

1. minecraft launcher location for adding a open button on elgato stream deck - Similar Threads - minecraft launcher location

2. Minecraft launcher update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher update: Hi so i just updated the launcher yada yada i go into log in thro Microsoft and it makes me log in thro X box. I dont have in X box acc at least i dont think but my brother does sure and his is...
  3. cant sign into minecraft launcher on my account i bought it on

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into minecraft launcher on my account i bought it on: my account was locked recently so i unlocked it now when i sign into the minecraft launcher i cant get into the account i had purchased minecraft on and i tried every email i have used but they...
  4. I can't login when I try to change my account in minecraft launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't login when I try to change my account in minecraft launcher.: hello, I bought a minecraft with this microsoft account. but my computer is logged in with another microsoft account. so when I downloaded launcher, It automatically logged in with my another...
  5. Minecraft launcher and website say i don't own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher and website say i don't own the game: I currently don't have access to the computer I usually used to play Minecraft and wanted to play on my laptop but when I downloaded the game I was told I didn't have the game, after checking the...
  6. Minecraft launcher saying play demo and glitching to play offline over an Dover even tho I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher saying play demo and glitching to play offline over an Dover even tho I...: [img] [img] Hi , I have this problem with my Minecraft launcher ,, today I opened my Minecraft launcher and I ran into this problem , even tho I purchased the game 1 year ago and it worked...
  7. Minecraft New Launcher Install Failed (0xUnknownAppInstall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft New Launcher Install Failed (0xUnknownAppInstall): Hi all, I'm trying to install Minecraft's new launcher in order to continue playing Minecraft as normal, as well as updating Minecraft itself. However, when I try to install the new launcher, the...
  8. can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC): I can't update minecraft native launcher on my PC I've been trying to fix this issue for quite some time but nothing seems to help, I tried finding solution in YouTube videos about that, I've...
  9. My Minecraft launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft launcher: Hi, Im coiding a minecraft launcher for original Minecraft. How can i add Microsoft login into my launcher and check if that person has purchased a minecraft? fd98a0e0-f4d0-47fd-b9d9-eb310eeef414
  10. How to find Minecraft Launcher install location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find Minecraft Launcher install location: Hi there, so I decided that I wanted to try and install Optifine for Minecraft; I instlalled Java's JRE and it couldn't open Optifine's installer. Turns out, Minecraft has a java exe thing aswell!...