Minecraft launcher not working

Discus and support Minecraft launcher not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to download the Minecraft on my computer. I have a windows account. After I downloaded the Java Windows edition, it didn't work and asked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicoleZhao1, May 11, 2022.

1. NicoleZhao1
    NicoleZhao1 Guest

I was trying to download the Minecraft on my computer. I have a windows account. After I downloaded the Java Windows edition, it didn't work and asked me to go to the Microsoft store to download the Minecraft launcher. As I move on to the Microsoft store, the Minecraft launcher was just loading forever now and never finished loading. I tried to click on get updates and update all, it was not responding and not showing any sort of updating process. Please help me. Thank you
    Minecraft launcher not working [​IMG]

:)

NicoleZhao1, May 11, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Changed Password as part of Migration on Minecraft, successfully migrated. Password will not work. Can NOT get verification code using the EMAIL THAT IS ON THE ACCOUNT.

Oh it's on the launcher of the Minecraft that don't work, but if you use the same account on the Microsoft website, it works?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Launcher Not Working

Hi papermister! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try uninstalling the launcher and then download it again from the Minecraft site and then try again this usually solves the situation

You can also try checking that you don't have a VPN active or an Antivirus firewall
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi RafimHossain! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try to install the console companion app and be sure to log in to that one and the Xbox app

If that doesn't work uninstall the launcher and install it from here

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Minecraf...
  5. TheAsdaguy Win User

Your account may have been migrated you may of got a email about it.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today Nicole

Could you try this to see if you're able to properly access the game:

Download and install the Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download

Before that delete the current launcher from Microsoft Store, let me know how it goes
Thema:

1. Minecraft launcher not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft launcher working

2. Minecraft Launcher Microsoft login doesn´t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher Microsoft login doesn´t work: Hello everyone, I just wanted to play some Minecraft, but I had to login in to my account. But when I try to login, then it says, that something went wrong and I have no idea what to do... Thanks...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Not Working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Launcher Not Working: My sister recently migrated her Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft, and it all went smoothly. But, when trying to log in the launcher, it wouldn't even load the login page, showing the...
  4. Minecraft launcher not working, I've tried EVERYTHING.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher not working, I've tried EVERYTHING.: [img] It keeps on showing "Something went wrong in the login process", I've legitimately tried everything....
  5. Minecraft Launcher working, but not actually launching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher working, but not actually launching the game: Sorry for bothering the community again with my Minecraft issues but that's what this is for so whatever. The situation is that the Launcher isn't working properly. When I open it loads in and I...
  6. Minecraft Launcher doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher doesn't work: so i downloaded minecraft again cause i needed to reinstall it and i got this [img] 4f6af109-7085-42b9-9d80-e18fb10a8937
  7. Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working: Please help me, I installed the minecraft launcher java edition but when i open it it doesnt open it just shows black screen i cant even sign in from my minecraft account in the launcher my...
  8. New Minecraft Launcher not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft Launcher not working: The newer minecraft launcher all of a sudden pops up with an error that says "No applicable app licenses found" and this hasn't happened before. I am in the correct account but still pops up. I do...
  9. Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL: Hello, I have recently reinstalled 8.1 and downloaded the Minecraft launcher but whenever I try to play, it tells me that my drivers aren't compatible with OpenGL. Can someone help me? Thanks!...
  10. Microsoft Minecraft Launcher not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minecraft Launcher not working: So, I got the new microsoft minecraft launcher because I thought the new features will be great, now every time I try to log in I cant. Any fixes? [img] dba72643-99ec-47d1-8c06-0e2b97debfd6