Minecraft Launcher sends me to Microsoft Gaming Services

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher sends me to Microsoft Gaming Services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I open the Minecraft launcher, it will send me to Microsoft Gaming Services and wont even show up in my library. I have 3 different accounts and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrendonMurray, May 28, 2022.

1. Minecraft Launcher sends me to Microsoft Gaming Services

When I open the Minecraft launcher, it will send me to Microsoft Gaming Services and wont even show up in my library. I have 3 different accounts and have owned Minecraft long before Microsoft bought out Mojang.

P.S. I'm playing on PC

:)

BrendonMurray, May 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Brendon

Could you try this to see if you're able to fix the issue:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

If everything's up to date now, do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore

Then do the same for the Xbox app and Minecraft launcher:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Let me know how it goes
  3. JoelDavis3 Win User

Minecraft Migration/Login errors

I hit buy now and it is making me buy the game. It also says in the bottom left that it cannot connect to minecraft services on the launcher.
  4. RIVV Win User

Minecraft Java edition tells me to buy it again after migrating to Microsoft account

Reinstalled and launcher still tells me to play demo/buy now. Minecraft services error is still on the bottom. Would it be possible that having different emails for Mojang and Microsoft accounts caused this issue?
  5. Valmir Dobraj Win User

Error 0x80070057

Yes. I launch minecraft through the CruseForge launcher. Its a mod launcher that allows you to also load Vanilla minecraft through it. So yea. I did. Microsoft is butchering itself while trying to force service on us like XBOX app and Microsoft app store which in and of itself cause problems like not being able to launch your own games.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Java Edition not installing despite me very much owning it

Did you install the Minecraft Launcher on Microsoft Store or Xbox App? If yes, kindly search "Minecraft Launcher" in any of both apps and then click "Get" for you to have the license for the Launcher then for you to play the game.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Launcher sends me to Microsoft Gaming Services - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher sends

2. New Minecraft launcher is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Minecraft launcher is broken: When I try to sign in to my microsoft account on the new minecraft launcher, It logs me into my xbox account for it, which is normal. However, it then says when i selesct my account: COuldn't sign...
  3. why does the minecraft launcher say I do not own minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher say I do not own minecraft?: First off It doesnt show i have my original account and wont let me log in, and when I do log in it gives me a completely different name that doesn't belong to me, what the [mod removed] is this?...
  4. I logged into the launcher with my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged into the launcher with my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft:...: Hi i reccently migrated my minecraft account to microsoft account.It worked about 2 -3 months,after i loged in 1 day and i dont have minecraft.It say i need to buy it....
  5. Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...: When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 everything was working fine. Until few weeks later, I noticed the Xbox services and Xbox App were missing! I did reinstall them from the Microsoft...
  6. Minecraft Launcher not working, unable to install "minecraft for windows"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher not working, unable to install "minecraft for windows": So im unable to download minecraft, i can get the launcher down but when i click install on minecraft for windows the play button appears and is grayed out and nothing else happens. No...
  7. Windows 11 - Unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 - Unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher: I am trying to install the Minecraft Launcher on my Windows 11 PC. Every time, I reach the Minecraft Updater, it gets about 90% of the way done, and I get a popup box reading "Unable to update the...
  8. Having Issues Installing Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Issues Installing Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I, a while back purchased Minecraft and I am having issues with installing it. It is saying "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the...
  9. minecraft java and launcher not opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft java and launcher not opening: So i bougth Minecraft and it was like a pack with java and bedrock edition, when i tried to open the launcher nothing happened so i see task maneger. the program opens then opens 2 more things and...
  10. New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.: Since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account, the new Minecraft launcher wouldn't connect and I can't play the game. I realised I had a Mojang account with the same E-Mail adress as the...