Minecraft launcher won't open, redirects to Microsoft gaming page on the app store

Discus and support Minecraft launcher won't open, redirects to Microsoft gaming page on the app store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, whenever I click my Minecraft launcher icon, it doesn't open, but it redirects me to the stupid Microsoft gaming page. how am I supposed to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisIsAnDisplayName, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Minecraft launcher won't open, redirects to Microsoft gaming page on the app store

So, whenever I click my Minecraft launcher icon, it doesn't open, but it redirects me to the stupid Microsoft gaming page. how am I supposed to fix this???

:)

ThisIsAnDisplayName, Apr 5, 2022
  2. ThisIsAnDisplayName Win User

Minecraft launcher won't open, redirects to Microsoft gaming page on the app store

wait- I figured it out. you need to go to "add or remove programs" in settings.

then, go to Xbox gaming services.

Then scroll downwards and click terminate.

I'm sure if this works for any other games, but it works for Minecraft launcher.
  3. DerSkyless Win User

MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug

Have you installed the correct version of it?

There are quite a lot of different versions of it, which could be confusing:

• The Minecraft Dungeons launcher version: You need the minecraft dungeons launcher to play it. You can't use the other versions.
    • The Windows 10 / Microsoft Store version: You need to open the microsoft store app and download it from there. The other versions can't be used.
    • The Xbox One Version: Won't show the download button if you're on the computer, which can be confusing.
  4. LucaIezzi Win User

Windows 11 Minecraft Java Edition Xbox Game Pass PC Error

is that that is not the problem, the problem is that minecraft does not detect as if you had the game pass therefore it does not let you play premium servers, and I have already seen the error in several people and absolutely all of windows 11 and I think It is similar to that you cannot download the launcher through the Microsoft store but I redirected you to the xbox app and there that error arises, which the minecraft page when you go to your profile says that you do not have the game purchased.
  5. SamQY Win User

XBOX App stuck on "Preparing 0%"

I see. If that fails, try downloading the game via Minecraft launcher. You can download the launcher through the Microsoft Store app, Xbox app, and the Mojang website. After installing the launcher, log in with your Microsoft account and download Microsoft Dungeons.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft store will not let me download Minecraft Launcher

Hi EC_884, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like it's not recognizing the license for Minecraft Launcher but not with the game Minecraft itself.

Make sure that you have the license for Minecraft Launcher by clicking "Get" in this link and make sure that you're signed in under the correct account as well: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...

Once done, sign out both on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App then restart your PC before signing back in then downloading the Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store or Xbox App.
Thema:

1. Minecraft launcher won't open, redirects to Microsoft gaming page on the app store - Similar Threads - Minecraft launcher won't

2. I can't download minecraft launcher on a new device

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download minecraft launcher on a new device: I have recently gotten a new computer which I want to play minecraft on. I tried to download the launcher from the website, and it brought me to microsoft store and gave me this error. [img] I...
  3. My Mojang Account Won't Show up in the Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Mojang Account Won't Show up in the Minecraft Launcher: I downloaded the Minecraft launcher via the Microsoft Store for the first time, and it won't let me play Java after signing in. I noticed that it says that I have no Mojang account connected to my...
  4. Minecraft java won't load using launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java won't load using launcher.: New install. It starts to download the update then crashes without notification. Poof, gone. I tried allocating more machine and video memory. Debian OS in VM using VirtualBox....
  5. Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL: Hello, I have recently reinstalled 8.1 and downloaded the Minecraft launcher but whenever I try to play, it tells me that my drivers aren't compatible with OpenGL. Can someone help me? Thanks!...
  6. minecraft launcher won't start up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher won't start up.: my minecraft launcher stopped working after i got the new one, is there a solution to this? 9c4c26df-1b2f-4fd0-bba8-4461439c0d7a
  7. Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows + Launcher from Microsoft app store and it just won't download :( At first, it reported an error on my side, without a code (at one point I think I saw...
  8. Minecraft "for windows" won't install on new launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "for windows" won't install on new launcher.: So I downloaded the new launcher from the Microsoft store, and everything works, except Minecraft For Windows. When I try installing it it just gives me an error. I've tried both my SSD and HD and...
  9. Minecraft Launcher won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't install: Minecraft Launcher won't install even after clicking the install button in MS Store. 6e0ff242-b6d7-4820-9267-39fbdc33e5c2
  10. minecraft launcher won't open

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher won't open: Hi, I bought Minecraft Java for my twin boys yesterday, both have the same Lenovo all in one desktop. The first one worked, but the second subscription won't get past the launcher. It keeps...