Minecraft launcher

Discus and support Minecraft launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue when I try to install the minecraft launcher from the microsoft store where when I click install it gives me a "try again:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexCheek2, May 14, 2022.

1. AlexCheek2
    AlexCheek2 Guest

Minecraft launcher

I am having an issue when I try to install the minecraft launcher from the microsoft store where when I click install it gives me a "try again: something happened on our end".

:)

AlexCheek2, May 14, 2022
  2. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  3. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  4. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher has released but anyway it's downloading 1.17.10 version (even through Minecraft Launcher). Of course i can download the newest version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion through unofficial launcher but it's a little unpleasant when the newest version isn't downloading from official source :(
  5. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have searched Minecraft for Windows on the store and all it comes up with is "Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection" and "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" I do not own the starter collection, as I am redirected to pay £25 pounds when I click on it, and the Minecraft for Windows + Launcher simply takes me to the launcher when i click play.
  6. SamQY Win User

Minecraft

1. Open Minecraft Launcher

2. Delete all accounts that are in the launcher

3. In the launcher log in with the email and password of the Microsoft account you used to migrate
Thema:

Minecraft launcher

1. Minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft launcher

2. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. error code 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. error code 0x803F8001: I just bought the game for 27 dollars. But I get this message when I tried to install it. I triple checked to make sure I was logged in when I purchased it. And I'm logged in the store as well....
  3. Minecraft java won't load using launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java won't load using launcher.: New install. It starts to download the update then crashes without notification. Poof, gone. I tried allocating more machine and video memory. Debian OS in VM using VirtualBox....
  4. How do I access the (original?) Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the (original?) Minecraft launcher?: Long before Microsoft was involved with Mojang and Minecraft, I bought 2 copies of Minecraft for PC. Now with the integration into GamePass my daughter is no longer able to play her copy on her...
  5. My Minecraft Launcher only says "Play Demo"

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Launcher only says "Play Demo": I purchased my account years ago under the email ********@gmail.com. I migrated my account to my Microsoft email when the service first became available, and my Microsoft account was under...
  6. Minecraft not allowing me to get the launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft not allowing me to get the launcher: I bought minecraft Java edition and made a skin, and before that, it asked me if i wanted to download the launcher, i said no because i wanted to make my skin and so on but NOW i can't find that...
  7. Exit Code 1 in the Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exit Code 1 in the Minecraft Launcher: Hey, So for the past few days, I have been trying to figure out this Exit Code 1 thing. I have been trying to use Fabric (1.18.2) to use some mods, but every time I launch the game I get a pop-up...
  8. Minecraft cursde forge will not load past the launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cursde forge will not load past the launcher.: I am trying to play some mods after I migrated my account. When I launch minecraft through curse forge it tells me I can only play in demo mode. BUT the mods don't work in demo mode. Please help....
  9. Minecraft launcher not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher not working: I was trying to download the Minecraft on my computer. I have a windows account. After I downloaded the Java Windows edition, it didn't work and asked me to go to the Microsoft store to download...
  10. Minecraft for windows + launcher play demo issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows + launcher play demo issue: I bought the minecraft for windows + launcher but when i started the game its saying play demo. (My accounts microsoft store account and minecraft launcher same e mail.)...